Taygahn - Concept

The art, story, and musical aspects of age creation live here!

Re: Taygahn - Concept

Postby robbieagray » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Hmmm... very interesting.
The Bahro shall rise once more. All hail the Bahro!
robbieagray

Postby I.Brattin » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:48 pm

What's interesting, Robbie?
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
Jayden Halliwell (IC Explorer) - 54404
I.Brattin

Postby Aikijitsu » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:14 am

I.Brattin wrote:What's interesting, Robbie?

Perhaps the fact that you're writing 5 ages, and that most of them seem to me are half-way done.
Just a guess. At least, I find that interesting anyway.
Currently Learning Blender: 0%
Aikijitsu

Postby I.Brattin » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:59 am

Most aren't even half way done. Far from it. Only one I would consider is half way done is Taygahn.

Yaeviev still has quite a bit to do even after I implement books. I have yet to get started on Area 4 of Yaeviev, the underground complex. I also need to get collision setup so you can't swim all the way out to the skydome.

Aquh is more like a 1/4 of the way done. I still have to work on the Wall/Plaques for those who have left, I mean have passed away, the community as well as adding trees, plants and benches. The Trees are prooving to be the hardest part. It even still lacks a skydome and water around the island.

The Tahgahm Jehru neighborhood is only a 1/4 complete. Only the balcony link is pretty much finished. The main hood I have not hardly started yet.

Ohshahnihn well is the furthest away. All I have is that castle. And even then I have some texture problems, mainly surrounding the gates. Also the Castle is the only thing there is right now.

While Taygahn is the furthest along and probably will be the first released it still needs quite a bit of work. I still need to put in the cliffs and a skydome. I had intended once you exit the ruins you would walk into a Garden. I have yet to start work on the Garden.

That said yes there a couple about ready for release, but its an early release. What I would call a Beta release, pretty much a release for testing purposes. When I release these I will want to get peoples thoughts and opinions, and even bug reports. Then I will start working on a Version 1.

Yaeviev is about ready for a Beta even without Area 4. Taygahn also is about ready for a Beta. Tahgahm Jehru Balcony link is about ready for Beta. I won't release the Balcony Link till such time as I release Yaeviev as the Balcony link and Yaeviev are linked together. You can't get around Yaeviev without Tahgahm Jehru's balcony link, at least not without using flymode.
The rest are still Alpha big time.
MOUL Again Ki #'s
I.Brattin - 777796
Jayden Halliwell (IC Explorer) - 54404
I.Brattin

Postby Aikijitsu » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:21 am

My mistake. :oops:
Currently Learning Blender: 0%
Aikijitsu

Previous

Return to Art and Story