Sound Effects

The art, story, and musical aspects of age creation live here!

Sound Effects

Postby Tayhrtahn » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:07 am

I can do some work on Foley artistry. I'm not too good, but I can certianly try.

I have some work I've already done for Subterranian Restorations, but it's too big to upload here.

If anyone is interested, just pm me with an e-mail and I'll send it to you.
Tayhrtahn

Re: Sound Effects

Postby Kiril » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:59 am

I posted this on the ambience thread, but with my MIDI studio, I can do quite few sound effects. I have the equivalent of about 20 different synthesizers at my disposal, including samplers, so have thousands of sounds available.
Kiril

Postby JulyForToday » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:15 pm

Hm... Y'know... I'm gonna suggest that we have a Sound Effects sub forum, that way everyone doesn't post about sound effects in the music forum. Or have music a sub forum of sound effects... or whatever. lol

Either way, I finally have a microphone! Woo! Now I can try and record my own sfx!... assuming they don't sound horrible :-D
JulyForToday

Postby Kiril » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:29 am

JulyForToday wrote:Hm... Y'know... I'm gonna suggest that we have a Sound Effects sub forum, that way everyone doesn't post about sound effects in the music forum. Or have music a sub forum of sound effects... or whatever. lol

Either way, I finally have a microphone! Woo! Now I can try and record my own sfx!... assuming they don't sound horrible :-D

Naw..I think we keep it simple and use one forum for anything having to do with sound creation -- whether music or effects.
Kiril

Return to Art and Story