Who needs music/sounds/ambiences?

The art, story, and musical aspects of age creation live here!

Who needs music/sounds/ambiences?

Postby rhodes54 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:14 am

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum but I am a big Uru fan since the prologue. It's very nice to see that a lot of people put so much effort in the upcoming open source version of URU.
I won't burn my hands on developing ages as I think there are people which can do that much better than me but as I am a musician/producer I would love to offer my skills for producing music/sounds/ambiences for newly designed ages.

Please post your requests in this topic and I'll contact you as soon as possible.
rhodes54

Re: Who needs music/sounds/ambiences?

Postby Robert The Rebuilder » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:34 am

Welcome to GoW, rhodes54!

I'm looking for ambient sounds for the ERC Age (see the related forum topics here). It is like a rain forest, complete with waterfalls and dense undergrowth. You can view a concept sketch here. The age isn't ready for public visitation yet; I'm working on a more presentable version.

I'd love to hear what compositions you can come up with for the age!
Can we rebuild it? Yes, we can - here's how.

MOULagain KI# 1299

Myst Movie coming soon - spread the word!
Robert The Rebuilder

Re: Who needs music/sounds/ambiences?

Postby griffinps3 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:24 pm

Hello. I happen to be in need of a piece for the theme of my age i'm developing, Core. If you could develop this I would love it if there were some strings ( not required though ) and to have a "glistening" feeling. If you would like to know more about this age you can check my posts , visit my site ( www.theuruprojects.weebly.com ) , or just pm me. I thank you very much if you decide to help.
Griffinps3 - Head Core Producer

" Once upon a time there was a lovely little sausage named Bauldrik and he lived happily ever after. The End. " - Blackadder
griffinps3

Return to Art and Story