The fissure attuner

The art, story, and musical aspects of age creation live here!

Re: The fissure attuner

Postby Atrion » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:09 am

Its possible thats how the fissure sets you down. Perhaps it sets you down like when you link through one of the books. In Uru when you jump into the fissure don;t you land/tumble when you land back in the cleft?

Also as a side note what is the size of the Tuner? Is it a large device? something small? perhaps u should add something to your sketch to give as an example of the Tuners size.
-Atrion Darnay-
Atrion

Postby griffinps3 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:14 am

Id like to say its about the length of your hand to your elbow.
Griffinps3 - Head Core Producer

" Once upon a time there was a lovely little sausage named Bauldrik and he lived happily ever after. The End. " - Blackadder
griffinps3

Postby Atrion » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:19 am

Ok so it is small enough that you could be holding it (Or perhaps special add-on to backpack for it) when jumping into the fissure.And if it can open a temporary fissure whichever age it took you to then all should work well.

Now this temporary fissure that it opens up can it still be programed to take you to any age you wish (that its able to) or would it just take you back to the age you originally used it.

Also as a thought since this is a device found/created in this age that you created then perhaps this age could have a permanent fissure in it somewhere which is where the device is used from. You then take it with you through the fissure, and when you use it in the age that it took you to it would just return you to the "Home world"... Just a thought.
-Atrion Darnay-
Atrion

Postby griffinps3 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:13 pm

This attuner will not be able to take you to every age in uru because you must have the correct coordinates for it to work. Also ironically the attuner will not work on core because there is presence of a greater permanent attuner which is the only way out of the age. I was thinking that this major attuner could be set to go to ether your relto or an elder. Heres a picture if you would like to know what the major one looks like.
IMG_2019.jpg
IMG_2019.jpg (91.27 KiB) Viewed 4301 times

If you are wondering what is in this picture it is the larger fissure attuner sitting atop a crystill mounted above a large fissure. This is all on top of the core crystal tower Eurfin's terrace.

" Once upon a time there was a lovely little sausage named Bauldrik and he lived happily ever after. The End. " - Blackadder
griffinps3

Postby Atrion » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Do you happen to have any more concept art for your age? Perhaps an online account somewhere with them all accessible?
-Atrion Darnay-
Atrion

Postby griffinps3 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Im sorry I do not have a site for my work up and running yet but I will let you know when it is up if you like.

griffinps3

Postby Atrion » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:56 pm

yeah I would like to see what you have. I like the ideas you have been coming up with.
As a side note I dunno how you like to organize/upload your photo's but I find Google's Picasa a nice free easy way to manage and upload photos.
-Atrion Darnay-
Atrion

Postby griffinps3 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Actually now I do have a site. I just set it up a while ago. Its not that full yet but I will be filling it up as I go. I will also still be posting here on the forrums.

My site is [url]theuruprojects.weebly.com[/url]

I dont belive you can comment on the site but I will still keep my art there.

griffinps3

Previous

Return to Art and Story