Core Experiment : The Jornal

The art, story, and musical aspects of age creation live here!

Core Experiment : The Jornal

Postby griffinps3 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:54 pm

Here is a journal for my new age Core I am starting an experiment on. Please tell me what you think!

this post is now irrelevant so i removed the pages
Attachments
CoreJornal.jpg
CoreJornal.jpg (164.59 KiB) Viewed 5885 times
Last edited by griffinps3 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Griffinps3 - Head Core Producer

" Once upon a time there was a lovely little sausage named Bauldrik and he lived happily ever after. The End. " - Blackadder
griffinps3

Re: Core Experiment : The Jornal

Postby griffinps3 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:55 pm

Heres page 3

Corejornalpage3.jpg
Corejornalpage3.jpg (131.37 KiB) Viewed 5884 times

" Once upon a time there was a lovely little sausage named Bauldrik and he lived happily ever after. The End. " - Blackadder
griffinps3

Postby Atrion » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:34 am

Do you have larger versions of these images we could view?
-Atrion Darnay-
Atrion

Postby griffinps3 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:06 pm

I'm sorry it wont let me post , but here I will just type them out for you.

Page 1

Spring Day 1

Strange people arrived in the temple today. They called themselves Sirrus and Achanar.I believe the my people were foolish to welcome them to our home and should of thrown them off the edge at first sight. There's just something strange going on behind those promises.

Spring Day 5
(giant crystal tower)
I knew it! Those lying traitors! I saw them today walking around Eurfin banging on the walls! I bet you they were trying to get at the orbit stone! Well , there in for a surprise when they try to use the telescopes. The funniest part is that they will never know its me who changed the generator codes and blew the fuse box! We will all be free of these men soon my friends , Ha! Ha!

Spring Day 21

All has been going well the past few weeks. No disturbence from the brothers... You know i havn't seen them at all lately.What are they trying to hide!

Summer Day 6

Oh there in for it now , those lying little knats! I knew they were conspireing against me! They changed the vault locks for 5 , 6 , 12 to 8 , 14 , 27 while I was inside! Im going to deal with those horrible men once and for all. Well.. at least once I get out of here.

Summer Day 7

A whole lot as happened in the twenty four hours I was in that vault. When I came out there was a full oon sermon going on , and the preachers where none other than the brothers themselfs! They have compleatly corrupted my people , telling them how Eurfin's prophecys have lied to us aand telling them to drop the evil crystill into the void! I have to get up to the orbit crystill before its too late!

Summer End

Well , this is my end. To whoever outhere who ever comes across this book needs to know what I did. Me and two other men staged a rebellion to retake our world from those horrible men. I watched as they were killed by what used to be my own family. i was restrain but was able to break free right before they banished me to the void. I then watched as that sleasy man on the ruby throne dropped our orbit stone to the ground. Both of those men , Cowards! They linked away once they felt the ground lurch beneeth them. I on the other hand thrust my arm into the pedistal which held our stone. to my relife we stopped falling. I need to tell whoever finds this book what to do when they find whats left of me. First you must remove my brittle arm from the pedistal then take something heavy and smash a large chunk of crystill off the walls and jam it where I once was. I hope you come soon for my bones arn't as strong as they used to be. Goodby and Good luck.

Lestil Farhark

Age 37

1813-1850

END

Now I really think that the story was a bit cheesy so I changed some of it. I cant wait for the feed back.

griffinps3

Postby griffinps3 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:19 am

I have looked back at my journals and saw how much copy write there really is so I re did it!

I would post here but the site won't let me upload larger images so if you go to my site www.theuruprojects.weebly.com and click on archives there should be a link next to a green book to the first journal. I believe I have 3 pages up now but there will be more uploaded in time. I acctually have the whole story writ out so I just need to photoshop the rest into journal form. Hope you enjoy!

griffinps3

Postby griffinps3 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Wow I epically failed again with storyline! Scholar is now gone. Yep, gone. Guput, snuffed, crushed, GONE! I would like to not be in trouble with Cyan so now I will warp and twist ideas. Now the scholar's journal will need to be partially rewritten and he is now from Core. Dn'i is now out of the picture. Sorry guys but that's the rules apparently! Please cross your fingers that I don't screw up this time! I don't want to do this AGAIN!

griffinps3

Postby Tsahl » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:16 pm

It's quite alright griffin. Sometimes wiping the slate clean can produce new and wonderful ideas. It worked for Ri'neref! ;)
"I'd like to input my thoughts. Not because they're going to change anything, but because this is the Internet, and if I can't make my thoughts feel important by posting them on the Internet, then dammit, why do we have it?" -Calam
Tsahl

Postby griffinps3 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:10 am

Thank you Tshal. I was sort of raging at the time because of a little of modern day stress as well. Maybe that rage was good for me because now my entire storyline makes more sense and is copy write free!

By the way do I see a really bad joke about the slate in your reply? :)

griffinps3

Postby Tsahl » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:18 am

griffinps3 wrote:By the way do I see a really bad joke about the slate in your reply? :)

Why, no! Whyever would you assume something like that? :D

Being busy can be a real hassle for me too. Sometimes I wish I could just sit around all day writing, drawing, daydreaming, what have you, but I can't! I think that stress, work, and the such are good for you though because the everyday toils of life can be inspiring, or cause you to discover new perspectives. It's like art- art is life. Not just the idyllic summer vacations, but the day to day hustle and bustle of people. :)

I look forward to reading your revamped Core. You know, to a D'ni, it would sound as though you were saying "Book". Have you noticed that? :P
"I'd like to input my thoughts. Not because they're going to change anything, but because this is the Internet, and if I can't make my thoughts feel important by posting them on the Internet, then dammit, why do we have it?" -Calam
Tsahl

Return to Art and Story