Depths Of D'ni-Stranger's Secret Journey In The Great Cavern

The art, story, and musical aspects of age creation live here!

Depths Of D'ni-Stranger's Secret Journey In The Great Cavern

Postby 5TheStranger5 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:02 pm

http://mihrotahn-depthsofdni.blogspot.com

{my personal myst blog ...posting new Age ideas there as well as here hope you enjoy :idea: ...

Stranger
Guild Of Writers/D'ni
Last edited by 5TheStranger5 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Isyeerehmah Re'bahrehltahn ~ Shetehnehmah Re'bahrehltav
Rever The Maker ~ Cherish The Made
5TheStranger5

Re: Depths Of D'ni-Stranger's Secret Journey In The Great Cavern

Postby ametist » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:28 am

Thank you for sharing this very interesting info! The art of D'niWriting was really an earned skill according to that document. Visiting ages like i e Teledahn or Gira makes one see evidence of that IMHO.

Can't stop thinking of the difference between humans and D'ni when reading it - some of us are already Writing stable ages, while some of us are happily building ages that can be at least visited without fearing for life and health ;) - creativity, imagination or pure stubborness? :D
ametist

Re: Depths Of D'ni-Stranger's Secret Journey In The Great Ca

Postby 5TheStranger5 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Thank you, ametist, and glad you were interested.

My goal is to keep the flow of Depths Of D'ni as IC, and I intend to dump everything I have that is Myst there eventually; I want it to be like a vault containing my Myst journey from start to finish. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time now and I want it to be good - I'll try my best to keep it updated with fresh material. Please, if you have any criticism or comments, I be thrilled if you would share them with me.

Since I feel at home here, I'll try to be as casual as possible, but plz do forgive me if I become cryptically "in character"(I tend to get that way with Myst :lol: ). I am glad you took a peek at my humble Myst blog - I posted it here at GOW mainly to present the extensive backstory of the Age of Eder Bahrehltahn to our storytellers, and to see how many of my fellow guildsmen would be interested in such a blog, and it seems to be working quite well.

I started Depths Of D'ni out simple with an introduction to my Journey and the Age of Eder Bahrehltahn, and I will go from there, eventually adding all my journals/pictures from Myst to MOUL. All 5 major Guilds are accessable from the blog for your convenience, as well as the MOUL site and other useful links.

If you visit the blog and you have any ideas, questions, constructive criticism, or comments plz leave them here----->5TheStranger5's PM Box<------

One thing - this is my own personal attempt to explain my Myst journey online and in depth. There will be sections at times that will seem far fetched from the D'ni standard, but on cannot forget we are open sourcing now, so this will be my own personal open source Myst experience.The blog has absolutely no ties with Cyan, and any images, names, places - anything there that is copyright of Cyan is presented humbly with all rights reserved!

I greatly enjoy help from others, and would like to formally welcome anyone(programmers, modelers, conceptual artists, storytellers) who would like to work with me on this. My hope is that I can share this new Age(and my own story)with the Cavern community, and that together, we can unravel the great mysteries that surround the ancient and enigmatic Age of Eder Bahreltahn.

Thank you again ametist, and plz, enjoy my Myst experience :D !

From The Depths Of D'ni,

Stranger
Last edited by 5TheStranger5 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5TheStranger5

Postby ZURI » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Stranger,

I look forward to additional posts. I you would like to work on a level from scratch, PM me. I'm getting better with modeling, but am (honesly) not that good yet with custom textures. Perhaps you might contact Jamey for that!
MOULagain KI: 45001
ZURI

Postby 5TheStranger5 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:05 pm

New post material is up over on the blog, and working on getting a new graphics set as well. TY to all who have seen it and also to all who have contributed to it(you know who you are ;) ). It's turning out to be more than I anticipated, and it is my hope that it continues to grow as we grow; again ty all and enjoy! :D

~Stranger
Guild Of Writer's/D'ni

Depths Of D'ni - A Stranger's Secret Journey In The Great Cavern
http://mihrotahn-depthsofdni.blogspot.com
5TheStranger5

Postby 5TheStranger5 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:01 am

New site graphics are up and have expanded the vault...Zuri and I will be adding a great deal in the coming weeks(journals, KI pics, etc). My goal is to have the site completely updated by June1st. As research and developments in Eder Taygahn and Eder Bahrehltahn progress, will be placing all cumulative data in the site. Enjoy!

Stranger
Depths Of D'ni - Stranger's Secret Journey In The Great Cavern http://mihrotahn-depthsofdni.blogspot.com/
5TheStranger5

Postby bnewton81 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:18 pm

can't access your blog from that link you posted. Says i have to invited
bnewton81

Postby Chacal » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Works for me.
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."