Gamedet Age Community project

The art, story, and musical aspects of age creation live here!

Gamedet Age Community project

Postby Karkadann » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:19 am

I have an idea for a life size Gamedet board, however their are a few issues concerning the pebbles. if I recall correctly the board consist of a stack of nine square boards with each board having 81 squares.

With two sets of stairs or elevators one on each side and a small bowl on each level for the pebbles I would need no more then a lot of pebbles (81 on each level) and their in lies the problem. 729 kickables or simples as their called in 3DSmax seem a bit much

From what I remember in the Fun House we had cones and other kickable object falling out of the sky gave me an idea. Near each bowl could be a button that you could press and get more pebbles when you run out.

Since the Gamedet is an D'ni game I was hoping I could make this a community project. Starting with brain storming on the actual structure, and the UV maps or texture. Then perhaps lighting and what else is needed finally the click for more pebbles.

What are your thoughts on the idea
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Return to Art and Story