I can provide music to those who need it

The art, story, and musical aspects of age creation live here!

I can provide music to those who need it

Postby avbryce » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:57 am

I can do music for anyone's ages if asked. I will be getting a new version of Ableton as soon as I possibly can. I work with 2 remix programs and 3 song development programs to provide the prefect sound. I will compose based on the design or story of the age to provide the feel. I promises my tracks will try to fit the atmosphere of your age. Provide me pictures or story element to go by. I will only compose if I can have a idea of what I should compose. Horror, mystery, etc... Plus we really should make a music Councilor. I would be happy to help out with that but I feel that isn't my place. I can serve as someone who choose what songs go into the age and which do not if need be. I can be contacted from this site or avbryce@yahoo.com. I will be able to provide music for free or you can pay me 5 bucks if you want. If you do contact me by email with your real name.
Here is some of my stuff https://soundcloud.com/square-root-of-epsilon. I can do more styles BTW this is just a taste of what I can do. I have provide many different styles. Take a listen to all before judging. If you want I can and will remix previous Myst songs from the other games in my score. Yes I will make different songs for different areas if you want me too. I will also be available to do any other productions that are not Myst related weather that be film or another game. Binary wind is a track that I think would go good with this game.
avbryce

Return to Art and Story