Basden-age for writing, testing, mapping

The art, story, and musical aspects of age creation live here!

Basden-age for writing, testing, mapping

Postby Luetwo » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:48 pm

Yes, I know that all Library ages will be under the CYAN label, but if they truly wish us to restart the old D'ni guild system there are a few things we will need. Namely a place to show our ages and to go through the steps of the current guild system. Right now we have the writers working on developing ages. We have maintainers, although I do not know what they are doing at the moment. I doubt Cyan needs them to ensure the safety of their ages. We have the cartographers. Here, too, I am sure Cyan is capable of creating maps for their ages.
This is where this age comes in.
And Cyan would still have untimate control over which ideas and ages are ultimately released through their server.
Basden was originally an artist's underwater home. However it could very easily be made into a facility for the testing, mapping, and hopefully, release to the other explorers. Each level of the home could be used by a different guild. You must be a member of a guild to actually get to that level of the facility.
If they ever do allow us to release our ages into URU, the top floor could be used as a library for the books created by the explorers.
Luetwo

Re: Basden-age for writing, testing, mapping

Postby MustardJeep » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:44 pm

Can't resist a opening like that....... :D

The Guild of Maintainers : Supporters are currently exploring the UML loaded Ages helping the handful of of Writers that have asked by pounding on their cherished work till bits fall off. The idea of a Guild Age shared between all the groups is a interesting one; Sort of a integrated Whiteboard area?
MustardJeep

Return to Art and Story