Lontahv

A place for all Guilds to collaborate.

Lontahv

Postby Kato » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:01 am

Thought you were interested in getting this project more active? :)

-Kato
(explorer card designed and created by me)
Kato

Re: Lontahv

Postby Lontahv » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:48 pm

I'll try to get the model out an dust it off. :)

~Lontahv
Currently getting some ink on my hands over at the Guild Of Ink-Makers (PyPRP2).
Lontahv
Councilor of Artistic Direction

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:11 pm

Okay, I think it's time to get this project going again! This would be something really awesome for MORE.
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby Kato » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:46 pm

Yep, I think this Age is relevant again, and I think that, if we did a little more work (er, if Lontahv did a little more work XD) and pitched it to Cyan, we could have a shot at being a showcase Age.

So...get to it! *cracks whip*

-Kato
(explorer card designed and created by me)
Kato

Postby Lontahv » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:50 am

*Kato's whip get stuck in a dieing HDD that happens to contain everything that I've done on this age*

Don't worry, I just can't get to my files right not because I don't want to burn out my HDD before I can get the stuff onto a new one (in the mail right now).

If all goes well you should hear from me later... if not, I'll be a pile of a shivering wreck without my data. ;)

This isn't all as bleak as it sounds with my old HDD *

*famous last words

Ok, well, I think I've got some new ideas for the place... mostly to get rid of the modern link-in rooms.

Now that we have anims... I can have it work as intended. :)

P.S. Fun to see a pile of admin performing the deed know to many as "thead necromancy". :lol:
Currently getting some ink on my hands over at the Guild Of Ink-Makers (PyPRP2).
Lontahv

Postby Lontahv » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:11 am

Ok, now even if I don't have my blends I can still plot/plan.

Which would you guys like to pick for the link-in. Would you like it to be communal (nice to meet the people in one room before and after the meetings) or would you rather have "guild rooms', like "team rooms".

I'm tending toward the main-linkin right now (it could be sort of odd to link into a place with no people if your guild has few members).

We can always open up "team-rooms" later (basically a nice place to put infor about your guild... thing mini-guildpub).

I'm thinking about a link in room that's round with 5 doors leading off from it (to the guild meeting halls). This room would be rather like the museum in Ae'gura (the level you get to).

With the sit regions...we must learn how to mass-produce these. The alc-script will contain tons of alc-script otherwise... I will go insane... maybe that is the way of it though. I'm counting about 600 sit regions at least.

That wraps up my thoughts for now. :)
Lontahv

Return to Guild Meeting Age