Guild Meeting Hall (old)

A place for all Guilds to collaborate.

Re: Guild Meeting Hall

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:33 pm

How about there being a special linkin spot which only approved Guild Leaders have that goes to the controls... Inaccessible from the top.

Maybe there could be a door that opens from the inside only.
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby Lontahv » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:23 pm

Yeah, but the problem is when you have "admins" then when they are not present people have no control. I think we should have the leaders be able to "lock" the controls for the interval of the meeting (as long as their username is on the age-list).

Also, I think curtains for the center is REALLY the way to go--then we can have the non-guild-member link-in be under the stage (fewer tunnels). Also, if we have a curtain then we can have a elevator as well in the central floor (very lockable as well). This can be used for all sorts of entertainment uses as well. :)
Currently getting some ink on my hands over at the Guild Of Ink-Makers (PyPRP2).
Lontahv
Councilor of Artistic Direction

Postby Lontahv » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:34 pm

I split the two recent posts off from this topic to a new topic that can be found here Guild Meeting Hall Public Discussion and am locking this one because of its age (also, all of the old posts made there were before this project became public).

Use the new thread for any new ideas you want to post on this topic. Thanks.
Currently getting some ink on my hands over at the Guild Of Ink-Makers (PyPRP2).
Lontahv
Councilor of Artistic Direction

Previous

Return to Guild Meeting Age