STORYBOARD: [B2] MotherCity

STORYBOARD: [B2] MotherCity

Postby pappou » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:24 pm

Learning the Rules of Raum
Last edited by pappou on Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pappou
pappou

Re: STORYBOARD: [B2] MotherCity

Postby Luetwo » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:03 pm

Excellent. The explorer learns about Raum by doing, but do not put all the Raum puzzles here in the front. They should be scattered about Gestopahts, perhaps as entrance or exit puzzles to other facilities. I do not know how involved you can make these puzzles, but they should get more difficult as you get further into the story. You must use what has been learned or demonstrated to move further.
Luetwo

Re: STORYBOARD: [B2] MotherCity

Postby pappou » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:57 am

I agree. Thanks for the input.
Please let me know if i am getting out of bounds.
Due to your previous comments, i am still using MotherCity as the first lessons in Raum, but except for the first puzzle after landing in Gestoypahts, the other Raum puzzles in the City will be free choice.
The problem with that is, i don't know what the reward should be.

The reward on the first one is getting over the wall into the City. Right now, that is the only way to get in.
The City can be bypassed, and other puzzles can be worked, but that first one is the only way IN.

Then, there will be the puzzles to aim the lava mud laser at Houmala, at Gestoypahts, and perhaps at Ahbteepahts and Tsahno Temple. This will be done from the sombrero roof of the Gestoypahts Great Tree Temple.
pappou
pappou

Return to Pappou's Journal