Busy, Busy, Busy

Busy, Busy, Busy

Postby Inanna » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:45 pm

I have been off line for the last two weeks but have been busy writing new elements for La Casa's story. The additions can be found by following the road that starts at
Seek The Journey. We have a radio station interview available, a new animated book in La Casa's library, and the chance to test out one of our mystical dreams.

As evidenced by the notes in the D'ni Book of Botany, many of the plants found throughout the ages have other properties -- culinary, medicinal and hallucinogenic. By using the latter plants in teas, as incense, or in pill form, one may experience lucid dreams and visions. We will be expanding on this as we build La Casa's sweatlodge and invite our guests to experience vision quests.

The botanical book is just the first in a series of D'ni knowledge books, produced as limited editions with color plates and descriptive texts. Another series will be the D'ni Book of Ages, with one volume for each age. Our cook Imzadi will be writing up La Casa Cookbook with recipes for baked quab and blackened glowray. Our horticultural expert will leave a notebook of experimental uses for the hallucinogenic plants.

I am hoping to add at least one new feature every week, so keep checking back. Those who want the specifics of where to look, just let me know.
Inanna

To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment.
Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven.

Chuang Tse
Inanna

Return to Inanna's Journal