Your Chance to Show Off Your Stuff

Your Chance to Show Off Your Stuff

Postby Inanna » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:07 pm

Over at La Casa, we offer visitors a chance to enjoy a "visionary dream." At present we offer 9 different visions, but are planning to increase this to 45. One current vision shows some elements of an age I am creating called Refuge. With all those visions to fill there is no reason why we could not use your images taken from your ages as a way to showcase your ideas and let folks know of things to come.

In addition to vision dreams, we have several locked rooms, a private library, and have introduced the concept of sleep-linking into instanced rooms (meaning, that a person can "wake up" from a particular vision and be in a different room, one that is usually kept locked; such a room may be occupied by a member of La Casa staff, but because it is "instanced" there is no danger of walking in on some surprised young lady stepping out of the shower :lol: )

In these locked rooms a visitor may find a book from La Casa's private library. Such a book could be from an age created by someone here at GoW, an animated series of images showing the best of your age's mystery and beauty. If you have some image ideas to show off or want to test out some ideas without committing a lot of time and tech to rendering, then I am happy to offer space on my site. Send me a PM or an email if you want more information.

Notes on animations:
I am using Jasc's Animation Shop v 3. For the visionary dreams I have to limit the images to no more than 5, allowing the extra frames necessary for transitions and effects. For animated books without transitions and effects, we can have as many as 50 images. In both cases the image size is 800 x 600. I prefer .png, but can accept other formats as long as eventually they can be converted to the necessary .gif for the animation.
Inanna

To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment.
Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven.

Chuang Tse
Inanna

Return to Inanna's Journal