Latest Addition to La Casa's Bookshelf

Latest Addition to La Casa's Bookshelf

Postby Inanna » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:30 am

Myss Terrie's Bevin Forum is changing sites and the admins/mods are in the tedious process of moving everything from the old forum to the new site. We at La Casa are helping out (since the writers of LC are also admins at MTs :) ) by publishing a series of "field guides" incorporating all the accumulated knowledge of the bevin's experience in helping new explorers find their way through the Cavern. These
guides -- one for each age or related group of ages as the case may be -- will be stored on the library shelves with direct links posted on the new Myss Terrie's Forum. The guides have all manner of hints and images, maps and diagrams, with ample warning before one clicks into a spoiler.

As for the recent problem with Google blocking my website as an "attack site" -- this is an ongoing issue with stopbadware.org which has set itself up as the net nannie to protect all who browse from every stray bit of code that it does not recognize regardless of what that code actually does. At present my site has been "blocked" because of code that does not appear anywhere on my site. I am at a loss to explain it or to fix it, and refuse to waste any more time on it.

I am really looking forward to the return to the Cavern and hope that I can make some contribution to new ages. I realize that I lack the technical and graphic skills, but I am a good content creator.
Inanna

To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment.
Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven.

Chuang Tse
Inanna

Return to Inanna's Journal