Inaction

Inaction

Postby Zander » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:54 am

I am still here. The notebook for Age Seven has been sitting open on my desk for so long that there is a light coating of dust on the blank white pages. The refusal of Age Six to co-operate in any way has taken the wind out of my sails. My fellow students are speeding ahead--Sonavio is such a beautiful Age, and Zephyr Cove was breathtaking even in its first release. What is it they know, what is it they do, that I do not?

Till I know that, it is hard to see any point in my trying.

I must learn more.
Zander

Re: Inaction

Postby GPNMilano » Mon May 19, 2008 3:39 am

Zander, I feel your pain. My newest link puzzles me. I seem to have wandered into an age where time...time doesn't seem to exist here in any shape or form. I still do not know how that is even possible. My watch won't work at all in the age, it stops when I link in, and starts again when I link out. The air feels motionless, and for some strange reason, I can't seem to write a secondary link while inside of the age.

OOC
Show Spoiler
You can't stop the truth. IC Blog
GPNMilano

Postby Zander » Mon May 19, 2008 9:58 am

I'd be happy to have one stable time zone that did what I told it to do.

I will get back to this. Just need to regroup a bit.
Zander

Postby andylegate » Thu May 22, 2008 8:01 pm

Not to pry (and reading a journal kinda feels like that).......

Zander, It think that part of your problem is that you seemed to have a hard time navigating Blender a bit......sort of like if someone was teaching you to drive a car. You ask "What do I do next?" and we tell you "Put the car into Drive" and you look around and around, but you hadn't learned where the shifter is yet........

I had noticed that it's been a LOOOOOOOOOONG time since I saw you post any questions, or anything really.

Get back to this if you can. Don't give up. Try not to get too down, just pick yourself up and try again. We've got REAL water now!!!!

I hope to see you on the boards again soon.....
"I'm still trying to find the plKey for Crud!"
Blender Age Creation Tutorials
3DS Max Age Creation Tutorials
andylegate

Postby Zander » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:52 am

Oh, I'm not giving up. Not yet. But Blender is a pig to work with, and I haven't had a lot of spare go to grapple with it of late.

I must come back here more often and check up what other people are doing. Real water, eh? Sounds good.
Zander

Postby Jahmen » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:22 am

Wow when I saw the Re: Inaction heading and I knew. I knew I wasn't alone! :D I have been working on my Age story and puzzles for about a year now off and on. :roll: Mostly between real life. It tends to get in the way. :lol: I don't know when I will finish my Story and puzzles, but I know that I will. :P I have half a story board done with sketches of it all. :geek: Then the real fun will begin! :geek: Blender and the actual construction. :shock: Fortunately my Age starts with a spaceship jouney to get to the planet. :geek: So I figured with a smaller and more confined and limited enviroment such as the Ship it will be easier to cut my teeth on Blender. :| Then the Planet Ages will begin. If your gonna think big, you better be prepared to work hard and unrelentingly. 10% ideas and 90% doing! The 10% comes easy, its the doing thats the killer! :roll:
Jahmen

Return to Zander's Journal