Crew Quarters

Crew Quarters

Postby L. DaVinci » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:36 pm

I've remodeled the crew quarters hall. The new support structures that I installed appear to be holding the cargo deck very nicely. I still have a few more to put in place, but it will do for now. Now.. the only thing that I am bothered by are the railings on the stairs and in the hallway itself. The last time I came in here, there were supports under those railings. Right now they are still in place, and even when I try to push or pull on them, they won't even budge. The lighting in here is great, so I can save the batteries in my portable laterns now until I go down to work on the next deck, I just kind of wonder where the energy is coming from that is powering those lights. The other thing that changed too, was the stairshaft itself. It's been transformed into a large gear shaft. Something odd is going on here.
Show Spoiler

I'll continue with the construction for now until I figure out what is going on. The next thing I need to do is install the bedding and finish the walls in each of the rooms on this deck.
L. DaVinci

Bunk Beds

Postby L. DaVinci » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:11 am

I've managed to finish putting together the first set of bunk beds, but here is what they look like for now. I still have 17 more rooms to put these in, but it shouldn't take too long. Now at least I will have a place to sleep if I decide I want to stay on the ship overnight.
Show Spoiler
L. DaVinci

Re: Crew Quarters

Postby L. DaVinci » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:56 pm

I've finished putting beds in the 9 rooms on the port side of the ship. I will also be putting in a small writers desk and a locker for each room once I finish placing beds in the 9 rooms on the starboard side. Here are some photos of the various configurations of the rooms.
Show Spoiler

I'm also preparing to begin work on the next deck below.
L. DaVinci

Return to L. DaVinci's Journal