News from Somewhere....Elsewhere...and after

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

News from Somewhere....Elsewhere...and after

Postby denost2 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:11 pm

Bonjour,
Je passais et j'ai pensé qu'il serait agréable de saluer tous les membres
De plus il est possible que quelques mouvements aient été détectés dans la suite de ELSEWHERE.
Bonne nuit
Denost

Hello
Passing here I thought it would be nice to make a friendly sign to members
And it's possible some movements have detected in the world following ELSEWHERE...
Good night
Denost
denost2

Re: News from Somewhere....Elsewhere...and after

Postby Théodore » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:20 am

Bonjour Denost !

J'ai bien aimé les 3 premiers volets de ton aventure. Tes âges se complexifient d'opus en opus. J'ai bien aimé la solution matricielle de Elsewhere. Vu que je ne suis fan des matrices, j'ai tout converti en équations et j'ai résolu le tout en utilisant l'algèbre. J'espère que cette fois-ci nous allons rencontrer les Jhibi ou Gary une fois pour toute ! J'ai bien hâte de continuer l'aventure dans le nouvel âge que tu nous prépares ;)

Hi Denost,

I really liked the 3 first parts of your journey. Your ages tend to get more and more complex as you publish new ones. I really liked the matrix solution in Elsewhere. Not being a fan of matrix, I decided to use the good old algebra by converting everything in neat equations. I do hope this time we will be able to meet those Jhibis or Gary once and for all! I'm looking forward to push further on the journey in this new instalment of yours. ;)
Théodore

Re: News from Somewhere....Elsewhere...and after

Postby Dulcamara » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:35 pm

Hello Denost,

it's so nice to hear from you again. After Somewhere and Iceworld, yesterday we made the first trip to Elsewhere with our Fanage Touring Club under the guidance of Korov'ev.
We swam most of the time, :lol: about an hour until we finally got to an island. It's really impressive what you created there.
It was also impressive to see how many avatars swam in the water in this gigantic world. It's a pity that you couldn't be there.
I think we need a few more Sundays to see everything. But hey, it's worth it. I am glad that you are continuing and I am very excited to see how it will go on.

Greetings
Dulcamara :)
Dulcamara

Return to Building