How to avoid bugs, glitches and ghost walls.

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

How to avoid bugs, glitches and ghost walls.

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:48 pm

Hello to all. After creating my eras, I have been able to deal with several problems that all developers have. Thanks to the "Playerinside" channel, I realized that these problems are a nightmare in all games, and URU is no exception. After understanding what certain problems are due to, I want to share with you the fruit of my knowledge. There is not everything, but in this video you will find ideas that can help you avoid problems in the development of your wonderful worlds. I worked 3 months to do this and include an English translation. I know, it's a bit long, but I wanted to be clear to make the task easier even for those who are just starting to write ages. I leave you the link below: I hope you like it and it can help everyone. A hug and best wishes to all of you writers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp8obn_L11s

Likes, Share and subscribe are free :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Re: How to avoid bugs, glitches and ghost walls.

Postby Chacal » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:44 pm

Big wow, Jhon. I can see why this work took 3 months. I started watching, in small chunks.
It is very interesting, lively, your presentation is very dynamic (of course, being Italian ;) ). Good editing too.
Thanks!
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Re: How to avoid bugs, glitches and ghost walls.

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:44 pm

Thanks. I hope can help all.
Jhon J. Jaguar

Return to Building