Problem :(

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Postby Besharen » Mon May 22, 2006 4:08 pm

Hi.

Today I decided I would update my Blender plug-in with all the shiny new features (climbing, swimming, etc.) I hadn't updated it since the very beginning when it was released. So I downloaded the latest snapshot. After a lot of work, I realised I need to get Python 2.4 instead of 2.3. So that led me to having to reinstall Blender. And this led me to installing the “Python Crypto Toolkit”. Anyway, after basically reinstalling everything you need, I thought I was ready.

No luck.

Whenever I try to do anything Uru related in Blender (adding a book, or exporting the age, etc) I get this error:

Using Python version 2.4
Traceback :
File “”, line 59, in ?
File “    from alcspecialobjs import *
File “    from alcbasicprptypes import *
File “
  Import md5, random, binascii, cStringI0, copy, Image, math, struct, StringI0, os
ImportError: No module named Image

Any help? I followed the steps closely, and I’m pretty sure I have all the necessary components installed.
Besharen

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Mon May 22, 2006 5:47 pm

You need to install the Python Imaging Library (PIL) for Python 2.4. Please see the alcugs's wiki's article on installing the pyprp plugin for more information.
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby Besharen » Mon May 22, 2006 6:29 pm

Ahh! Musta missed that step. Thanks a bunch. It works perfectly now.
Besharen

Return to Building