Eder Bahrehltahn - Warning! Large Pictures and Spoilers!

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Re: Eder Bahrehltahn - Warning! Large Pictures and Spoilers!

Postby 5TheStranger5 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:14 am

"After a great celebration this evening, Shetehntahn came over and passed me a small, black leather- bound korvahk, and said it was to be my own. I opened the Book and noticed that it contained a link to the tunnel. In his few last words to me, he proclaimed my official enlightenment, and the korvahk that he has given me provides constant access to the tunnel where our order gathers. I have become one of the Enlightened Ones, those who are deemed worthy to enter the hidden tunnel, the place where the order has gathered for millenia to serve and worship our Maker....."

~Journal Of Ash'taroth
Isyeerehmah Re'bahrehltahn ~ Shetehnehmah Re'bahrehltav
Rever The Maker ~ Cherish The Made
5TheStranger5

Postby 5TheStranger5 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:15 am

"A great journey has begun for me, and I am learning much from the others. Since I first met Shetehntahn, he has revealed much; I do believe that he has reached a higher plane, for none can claim to have seen the visions he has seen - those being sent from the Maker. If it truly is the divine plan that he lead us, then my family and I will follow....."

~Journal Of Ash'taroth
5TheStranger5

Postby 5TheStranger5 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:19 am

"Our order is slipping further away from D'ni with time. We are still D'ni, and will always be, but our assembly has become more. We have become more. Night after night, we gather in the great vault room beyond the tunnel to come close to our Designer, the Weaver Of Possibilities. This evening, during our great feast in the Vault Room, a message arrived. Destruction is eminent; the time has come to flee. I will never forget my home. I grieve for D'ni; many of those that I once knew there are no more....."

~Journal Of Ash'taroth
5TheStranger5

Postby 5TheStranger5 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:24 am

"Each day that passes brings news of even greater destruction. The home that I once knew is no more. How could we have come to this, after so long? I weep inside and out for the tragedy at hand. The decisions of one man, and the innocence of the ahrotahn woman; so much progress lost over so little pride. D'ni is falling, and we must find a way to escape, even if to the shadows. The Children of Yahvo must not die. We have all agreed to do what we can. We have taken only what will be needed with us and fled to the tunnel. Now, we look to the great Shetehntahn for our deliverance - we know that he will find a way. With the divine help of our Maker, we will find a way; all pray as the dark times grow near....."

~Journal Of Ash'taroth
5TheStranger5

Postby ZURI » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:45 pm

A view of the ceiling and tree in the Book Room.
Attachments
UruExplorer 2010-03-23 15-42-30-78.jpg
UruExplorer 2010-03-23 15-42-30-78.jpg (94.84 KiB) Viewed 3344 times
MOULagain KI: 45001
ZURI

Postby ZURI » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 pm

I'd recommend maximizing your browser and dimming the lights a bit. It's a tad dark in here.
Attachments
New_UruExplorer 2010-03-23 21-10-57-0601.jpg
New_UruExplorer 2010-03-23 21-10-57-0601.jpg (88.82 KiB) Viewed 3326 times
New_UruExplorer 2010-03-23 21-10-40-5301.jpg
New_UruExplorer 2010-03-23 21-10-40-5301.jpg (81.42 KiB) Viewed 3326 times
ZURI

Postby 5TheStranger5 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:28 pm

"Shetehntahn has presented us with yet another great relic of our order - the kormahn of Eder Bahrehltahn, written in the early days after the migration to the Cavern by our order's founding elders, who were also great Masters of the Art. Throughout the Ages the group has possessed it and kept it hidden, so hidden that its exact location remained a mystery until now....."

"He declared that he had been given visions from the Maker, and that He had shown him the secret Tree room beyond the Great Door, where the Book had lain hidden for centuries. The Maker had shown him the meaning behind the stones, and had shown him the combination to the Great Door by which he gained access at last to the Tree Room and the Book containing the ancient Age of our order. It will be our new home, and our great leader has assured us there is abundance there. Our elders whisper to one another of the legends from our past that have come full circle....."

~Journal Of Ash'taroth
5TheStranger5

Postby ZURI » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Stained Glass anyone?
Attachments
UruExplorer 2010-03-25 18-00-06-34.jpg
UruExplorer 2010-03-25 18-00-06-34.jpg (89.16 KiB) Viewed 3273 times
ZURI

Postby 5TheStranger5 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:54 pm

"Kah'lira, my loving and devoted wife, and my son Ash'tereth will accompany me to the ancient Age of our order. I'll use Kah'lira's link to the Tunnel instead of mine, since I'm leaving my own korvahk and this journal behind when we go. I don't want to go against the others wishes, but if by chance it is found, then it is my hope that whoever finds it also finds us. I cannot bear to leave D'ni without knowing that somehow I might have a chance to return or be found, even though I know it is unlikely. I know I haven't spoken much about my family here, but what is at hand goes beyond my family; beyond all. I have them here with me now, and we will have our time again soon, because we believe....."

"Our home is no more, and we have suffered a great loss. We are shattered- D'ni is shattered after thousands of years; but we still cling to hope. Through the madness, we have found a way out into the light. In this new Age of our Maker, there is life and abundance, and so we will endure. Soon we will once again bolt the Great Door, just as our ancestors and the descendants of our order have done before us. We cannot allow anything to escape here to our sacred world; a world that was divinely designed just for us. We must keep watch at the Door, always. We thank our Maker....."

~Journal Of Ash'taroth
Last edited by 5TheStranger5 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
5TheStranger5

Postby Jadawin12 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Truly great stuff, keep up the great work! I look forward to somday exploring this place.
Thelonius "Prof" Higginsbottom
KI: 01632887
Jadawin12

PreviousNext

Return to Building