Eder Bahrehltahn - Warning! Large Pictures and Spoilers!

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Re: Eder Bahrehltahn - Warning! Large Pictures and Spoilers!

Postby Lontahv » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Beautiful. I love the way you've done the lighting and fog. :D
Currently getting some ink on my hands over at the Guild Of Ink-Makers (PyPRP2).
Lontahv
Councilor of Artistic Direction

Postby ZURI » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Thank you my dear sir. :) I spent countless hours that I dare not repeat - trying to find the right combinations to get it that way.. :lol: I wish there was a manual for that! As soon as my partner comes back, I hope to release the ages as a "cough" beta, for you all to peruse.
MOULagain KI: 45001
ZURI

Postby ametist » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:15 am

Very interesting look now Zuri! Glad to hear from you again, keep up your good work :) /cheer
ametist

Postby diafero » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:50 am

Indeed, this yellow fog makes for a very interesting atmosphere.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Agenotfound » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:09 am

Makes me think of the Selenitic age now with this kind of fog, really nice indeed.
Agenotfound

Postby ZURI » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:01 am

Thank you all for the kind words. These 2 ages are nearing release. I just have a few things that need to be done (modelling wise), then have the journals added. I hope to get most of it done today. :)
ZURI

Postby ZURI » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:54 am

The first one here is from above (gotta love flymode.) The second is from the top of the mountain.
Attachments
KIimage0006.jpg
KIimage0006.jpg (43.96 KiB) Viewed 3846 times
KIimage0005.jpg
KIimage0005.jpg (46.65 KiB) Viewed 3846 times
ZURI

Postby Wamduskasapa » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Zuri ~ I am so looking forward actually visiting your Age, and experiencing what you have accomplished, what I can see is breathtaking...
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby ZURI » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Thank you so much Wam. :) We're working hard to catch up and get the momentum back. I hope to make our "cough" beta release soon. Hehe, a year from now and 10 releases later it'll still be a beta! :lol: I appreciate the enthusiasm, and hope you enjoy it.

Edit: I hope you are spending time devouring the wiki and picking the brains of the wizards here. There is are so many talented and skilled folks here it's surreal. Take advantage of it and ask LOTS of questions. Trust me, you'll find answers! ;)
ZURI

Postby ZURI » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Hey everyone! Still alive and kicking here. Life has been a hectic mess lately, but I've found time to continue working on the current ages - as well as the next one in the pipeline.

My internet connection is a public one and it only seems to work when it wants too. :( However, in the next week or so, I'll have a dedicated line and plan to get things rolling again.

To everyone who has followed our progress since the beginning, I would like to give you a formal apology for my tardiness. You are all a big inspiration to me and you are appreciated.

As of the last 6 months, I have not heard from my partner, "Stranger," but in light of that - I plan to keep going in his absence. (Yea, some of you have heard that before.) :D I'm of the patient lot and waited until the weather got cold to start back up again.

Again, sorry to be on "Valve Time" but with recent circumstances - I haven't had many options. At the moment, I haven't much more than wireframes of the latest additions, but when I have something together, I"ll post them here.

On the same note, if anyone out there would like to contribute to this project - I'd be happy to have the help. Mostly, at this point, I need a programmer - but any takers are welcome.
ZURI

PreviousNext

Return to Building