Nilodnam Gallery

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Nilodnam Gallery

Postby J'Kla » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:08 pm

My new reworking of Nilodnam is another reworking of my snaking corridor but now this is kitted out as a gallery of images from every Fan age each image now carries a name of the age.

As I consider myself unqualified to judge age quality I have included at least one image from every age. There's a mountain of duplicate picture frames for later Images so I have included loads of Phats picture (all the same as a default place holder image and a few images from Cyans ages. There's Two complete sets of the fan stuff.

If your age is not on Drizzle yet but you would like to post a preview for Nilodnam drop me a PM to let me know where I can download a screen shot (I would prefer first person without a KI and no avatars just to keep the images consistent with what's there now. I'll also add any age names to keep the font to the age style.

I did consider making this a nexus to all these ages by making the pictures click and link but it did my head in just sorting the pictures. (mabe later).

I am also considering adding age creator info somehow.

Oh! also as a point of information It's a huge loop so it does not matter which direction you start there's no exit bar link.
J'Kla

Return to Building