PyPRP 0.5 broken link

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

PyPRP 0.5 broken link

Postby MNOLG » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:41 pm

As I addressed in my last topic, I'm having trouble importing ages to Blender. I found a post made by AndyLegate that indicates Alcugs plugin 0.5 works better than later versions in importing ages. Unfortunately, the link, http://alcugs.almlys.org/shots/pyprp/pyprp_0_5_0a.zip , is no longer functional due to a terminal server error that has been persistent for weeks if not months.

In short, does anyone have a working link to PyPRP 0.5?

Note: I posted this here because my last topic about PyPRP was split to this forum. If this belongs in the PyPRP forum, I will move it, if possible.
MNOLG

Re: PyPRP 0.5 broken link

Postby diafero » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:08 am

(Moved to PyPRP forum - your last topic was moved because it was a question about the Drizzle Conversion - at least, that's how it appeared)

Maybe this helps you? PyPRP Age Importer
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Sirius » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:47 am

Importing Ages doesn't work really fine anyway. You should use it to see how Cyan made their models and how they use colliders-regions, but textures and anims aren't imported. Re-exporting imported Ages rarely works and breaks most of the logics.

However, you can import Ages and use it to make some additions to the Age (adding colliders/new objects). There are also older version of it here, if you want.
Sirius

Postby MNOLG » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:41 am

I tried the PRP importer from the wiki, but it didn't import the textures. Is http://www.the-deep-island.de/uru-tools ... Scripts.7z the 0.5 version of the plugin?
MNOLG

Postby tachzusamm » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:25 pm

MNOLG, check your PMs please. ;)
tachzusamm

Return to Building