Dulcamara need help

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Re: Dulcamara need help

Postby Dulcamara » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:57 am

Hallo Dendwaler
ich habe nun alle TürScripten so geändert wie Du es mir gezeigt hast. Sie funktionieren wunderbar.
Du hast die Sache etwas verkürzt.
Danke nochmals.
Werde mich demnächst nochmal wegen der Tücher bei Dir melden müssen :oops:
Dulcamara
Dulcamara

Postby Dulcamara » Sat May 03, 2014 1:09 am

Sorry this topic is not on the right place.
But I was not able to create a new topic :oops:

Blender or 3dsmax

Is it possible to figure out which Fanages was build with Blender or with
3 DSMax
Maybe we can so easily communicate with one another and give each other advice.

Perhaps you could write it behind the Sequence Prefixes numbers :?: :?: :?:
Its only a suggestion

Greetings to all agebuilder
Dulcamara :)
Dulcamara

Postby GPNMilano » Sat May 03, 2014 11:05 am

Greetings Dulcamara,

It's very easy to tell. If you have PRP shop installed. (It is one of the tools that comes installed with PlasmaShop) You can look at the SceneNode name. If the SceneNodes from blender will have the same name as the PRP. Age's made in Max are missing the "_District_" part. Does that make sense to you?
You can't stop the truth. IC Blog
GPNMilano

Postby Dulcamara » Sat May 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Thank you for this information. I'll look at it :)
Dulcamara

Postby Dulcamara » Sun May 04, 2014 12:31 am

Do you mean this part _District_mainRoom.prp :?:
If it is so, I have found the difference.
Dulcamara

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sun May 04, 2014 2:14 pm

I cannot say you nothing for the Python code, and sorry if i write in english, but i don't know german.
But i can say you a thing. I have solved my problem with SDL states, and now my age is ready. There is an important thing i have understand....
I don't know if this can help you, but is possible have importance for your project.
For use the Boolean status into the Python Responder, you need write two responders for all objects, because if you use a responder multi states, it not work in correct mode.
Is true....i have test this in MAX, and not in Blender, but if you see your animations working but not save the state in the SDL file, is possible it is for that. All objects need a Responder for to open the door and a Resonder for to close the door.
After that you need link the two responders to the Python Bool Respond and added the voice writed into your SDL file.
If tihs not help you, i ask excuse, but hope can it. Good Job and Good Luck for your project. ;)
By Jhon J. Jaguar.
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Dulcamara » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:02 am

Hello all,

You know, I am working at my new age Alabaster. The age grows up and so far i have no big :D problems with the export of my Blendfiles.

Something, however, makes me worry. Whenever I am in my age I can no longer use the KI.
In Relto and Elodea there is no problem. But when I want to take a picture in Alabaster I get an error or the entire game crashes.
"Mainbrunch stops working ....."

Can't say, which time this problem started....I think, I could have made some photos until the end of June. After this time it doesn't work either. This is my last photo.
Any ideas :?: :?: :?: :?:

I can't give the game online, before i fixe this problem. And I think this problem I can not solve without help. :( :( :( :(

Thank you so much
Dulcamara
Dulcamara

Postby Sirius » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:13 am

Uru can act a bit weird sometime with Ages generated by old PyPRP. And the KI picture system is also particularly buggy anyway.

Hmmm... You could try to open each of your PRP files into PrpShop, and simply click the "save" button. PrpShop automatically fixes a few errors when saving files, which could solve the issue.

I remember I had some very weird problems in a few of my Ages... For instance, the avatar would lose his shadow when walking backwards, or simply entering third person mode would crash the whole game instantly.
Sirius

Postby Dulcamara » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:24 am

Thank you Sirius for the answer. I will try it.
Dulcamara

Previous

Return to Building