Relto Page Updates

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Re: Relto Page Updates

Postby Jogi » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:19 am

Same error here.

I guess it is this "*.sum"-file in the "dat"-folder of the archive. (line 4 of Drizzle's log)
Drizzle's log:
Code: Select all
Cleaning up any previous version...
Deleting E:\Program Files (x86)\URU lokal/img/UamRelto/UamRelto--YeOldPrivy.txt
Deleting E:\Program Files (x86)\URU lokal/dat/Personal_District_UamPage-YeOldPrivy.prp
Deleting E:\Program Files (x86)\URU lokal/dat/*.sum
Deleting E:\Program Files (x86)\URU lokal/sfx/YeOldPrivyClose.ogg
Deleting E:\Program Files (x86)\URU lokal/sfx/YeOldPrivyOpen.ogg
Deleting E:\Program Files (x86)\URU lokal/dat/Personal_District_UamPage-YeOldPrivy.prp
Checking to see if we already have this version in the cache...
Using cached version of Age: UamPage-YeOldPrivy, Version: 2013-04-02 ...
Checking integrity...
File integrity is good!
Console: stderr:java.io.IOException: OpenFile : 1
Console: stderr:    at SevenZip.Archive.SevenZip.FolderOutStream.write(FolderOutStream.java:149)
Console: stderr:    at SevenZip.Compression.LZ.OutWindow.Flush(OutWindow.java:59)
Console: stderr:    at SevenZip.Compression.LZMA.Decoder.Flush(Decoder.java:266)
Console: stderr:    at SevenZip.Compression.LZMA.Decoder.CodeReal(Decoder.java:308)
Console: stderr:    at SevenZip.Compression.LZMA.Decoder.Code(Decoder.java:320)
Console: stderr:    at SevenZip.Archive.Common.CoderMixer2ST.Code(CoderMixer2ST.java:247)
Console: stderr:    at SevenZip.Archive.SevenZip.Decoder.Decode(Decoder.java:367)
Console: stderr:    at SevenZip.Archive.SevenZip.Handler.Extract(Handler.java:239)
Console: stderr:    at shared.sevenzip.extract(sevenzip.java:254)
Console: stderr:    at uam.ThreadDownloadAndProcess$1.run(ThreadDownloadAndProcess.java:201)
Console: stderr:    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr:    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr:    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr:    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr:    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr:    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Error: Error during 7zip extraction.

Jogi

Postby diafero » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:31 am

Good catch, Jogi. I was about to tell you that it's working all right here, but you found the issue. I use Linux here, which allows all characters in file names, so I did not notice... the problem only affects operating systems which restrict the set of allowed characters in filenames for no good reason. The new version will be up soon.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby diafero » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:35 am

The file is fixed. You may have to delete the old, broken version from your agearchives folder for Drizzle to download the new one.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Acorn » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:54 pm

thanks, diafero - successfully downloaded now! Thanks to Jogi for diagnosing the problem; and thanks of course to Karkadann for improving our privvy privacy! :lol:
Acorn

Postby Karkadann » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:18 am

Jogi wrote:Same error here.

I guess it is this "*.sum"-file in the "dat"-folder of the archive. (line 4 of Drizzle's log)
Drizzle's log:
Code: Select all
Cleaning up any previous version...
Deleting E:\Program Files (x86)\URU lokal/dat/*.sum
Deleting E:\Program Files (x86)\URU lokal/sfx/YeOldPrivyClose.ogg
Deleting E:\Program Files (x86)\URU lokal/sfx/YeOldPrivyOpen.ogg
Checking to see if we already have this version in the cache...
Using cached version of Age: UamPage-YeOldPrivy, Version: 2013-04-02 ...
Checking integrity...
File integrity is good!
Console: stderr:java.io.IOException: OpenFile : 1
Console: stderr:    at SevenZip.Archive.SevenZip.FolderOutStream.write(FolderOutStream.java:149)
Console: stderr:    at SevenZip.Compression.LZ.OutWindow.Flush(OutWindow.java:59)
Console: stderr:    at SevenZip.Compression.LZMA.Decoder.Flush(Decoder.java:266)
Console: stderr:    at SevenZip.Compression.LZMA.Decoder.CodeReal(Decoder.java:308)
Console: stderr:    at SevenZip.Compression.LZMA.Decoder.Code(Decoder.java:320)
Console: stderr:    at SevenZip.Archive.Common.CoderMixer2ST.Code(CoderMixer2ST.java:247)
Console: stderr:    at SevenZip.Archive.SevenZip.Decoder.Decode(Decoder.java:367)
Console: stderr:    at SevenZip.Archive.SevenZip.Handler.Extract(Handler.java:239)
Console: stderr:    at shared.sevenzip.extract(sevenzip.java:254)
Console: stderr:    at uam.ThreadDownloadAndProcess$1.run(ThreadDownloadAndProcess.java:201)
Console: stderr:    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr:    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr:    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr:    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr:    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
Console: stderr:    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Error: Error during 7zip extraction.

WOW All that stuff was in My Privy???............I'll use more bleach next time I clean it :D
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Postby Karkadann » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:32 pm

Here's the Jack 'O' Lantern, a bit early I admit but I wanted to leave enough time for any additions or corrections if necessary.

http://www.mediafire.com/?86b816eqoxdt7dv
Last edited by Karkadann on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Karkadann

Postby janaba » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:15 pm

You're learning real fast ... this looks great, Karkadann ... :P
janaba

Postby Karkadann » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:27 pm

thank you, the information for the Chess and Jack O lanterns updates came from this thread and all the helpful people who where posting their.

Thanks Guys
Karkadann

Postby Wamduskasapa » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:48 pm

I love the new Jack-o-lanterns!! With the actual burning candles they look amazing!!

Does this mean that it will now actually be possible that an actual fire, torch or lantern can be utilized, with 3D flames??
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby Wamduskasapa » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:58 am

We seem to have a growing infestation of mushrooms, in both the on-line and off-line versions of this Relto Page

Image Image

You can see the mushrooms in the first screenshot along the left edge and just to the right of center in the second screenshot.
It looks like I will have to dig out my cloud walkers and frying pan..
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

PreviousNext

Return to Building