2nd Chess age update with Clock

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

2nd Chess age update with Clock

Postby Karkadann » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:59 pm

I dont know how I exactly did it but with some fiddling around and some experimentation I got the clock working with a 30 minute game and a 60 minute game
I fixed the flags so that the start to rise two and a half minutes before hand and fall when your time expires, also I fixed the pressure plate's.
added sound, although I have not figured out how to stop the ticking when the clock timer is up.

the buttons in back are for reset and time set, I have tested it and everything seems to work but I still may need someone to put it threw the wringer.
If your into hacking or programing and are curios how I actually got the clock to work don't laugh to hard when you see the technical end of it.

Oh and one more thing.....as far as K.I.S.S go's it would seem their is nothing simple about a chess clock :D

Enjoy your Game and as usual tell me if anything needs fixing. Rules for using as chess clock are all over the Internet

http://www.mediafire.com/?5iolav3ksx8r6xs
This one is ready for the UAM Thank you
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Re: 2nd Chess age update with Clock

Postby janaba » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Great, Karkadann, and it seems to work perfectly well, means with green the time resets and with blue the time starts to count at 17:30 and with red at 17:45 as you see in the pictures, and the time is counting on one of the sides, but I didn't wait too long, I just saw the right side (when standing in front of the clock with the blue button pressed) counting about five or six minutes forward then I reset with green and the left side started to count ... I'm just doing it again as I write to be sure ... The sounds of the clock, the buttons and the plates are great as well ... Awesome job, Karkadann ... :P

Some pictures ... :)

Show Spoiler
janaba

Postby diafero » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:43 am

Karkadann wrote:This one is ready for the UAM Thank you

Done :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Karkadann » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:26 am

Someone suggested I should add a lake to My chess age, then I woke up realized it was a dream but at the same time a good idea, so I gave it a try and this is what I came up with so far

a lake seemed a bit much so Im gonna try a artificial pond instead this is the early stages
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Return to Building