Age Building - Things to Remember

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Re: Age Building - Things to Remember

Postby Karkadann » Tue May 06, 2014 12:26 am

Something I my welding teacher told me years ago that seems (at least for me) to hold true no mater what kind of art you do.

You weld how you feel. in other words I'll try and clean it up we all had foul mouths in that class. if you feel like defecation your welds or art is gonna look like defecation.

I think the way you feel reflects a great deal on your art work, I know it does with me.
sometimes I just gotta put this stuff down until I can put myself in the right mood,
when I am in the right mood is usually when my art is at its best.
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Postby tachzusamm » Tue May 06, 2014 3:10 pm

That's a truth for sure, my dear Karkadann.
Regardless of all intelligence mankind has gained during centuries of evolution, it's a (sometimes sad) fact that actually we're all still grown-up animals, influenced by and depending on our mood more than we usually realize.
tachzusamm

Postby dendwaler » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:02 am

Krita is getting better and better!

It will fully support Photoshop .psd files in the short future!

Now on kickstarter, only 6 days to go.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/krita/krita-open-source-digital-painting-accelerate-deve
Those wonderfull Worlds are called " Ages" , because that is what it takes to build one.

Watch my latest Video Or even better..... watch the Cathedral's Complete Walkthrough made by Suleika!
dendwaler

Previous

Return to Building