The NEW Guild of Messengers Pub

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Re: The NEW Guild of Messengers Pub

Postby janaba » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:37 am

Ehren wrote:It's been over 2 months since that post, but I'm not sure what happened with this.
I don't know how I'd find something that is sent over to "the Guild". But I assume that means it was made public somewhere.

I suppose he's referring to the GoW (the H'Uru team - which is of course just an assumption) and thus and so ...
Doobes wrote: ... so expect that in their next update! :)

... and with the Holiday Season almost around the corner I'm looking forward to that too ... :P
janaba

Postby Nev'yn » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:50 am

Well, don't forget Hoikas is currently drowning under assignments to grade, last I heard.

In many schools/colleges in the U.S. we're just about at the midterm furry of activity, projects, and exams.

Huh, speaking of, guess I should remind Doobes about the holiday decorations before he starts another, more exciting, project.
KI# 14883206 | "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander
(Note: Any comments or opinions, taken whole or in part, are mine and do not reflect the stance of GoMe.)
Nev'yn

Postby Deledrius » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:06 pm

Ehren wrote:It's been over 2 months since that post, but I'm not sure what happened with this.

I don't know how I'd find something that is sent over to "the Guild". But I assume that means it was made public somewhere.

It means that Doobes sent the updated files to the Shard admins, and they're ready to be made available in the next update to Gehn. There hasn't been an update for a while, though, so this newer version is not yet part of the Gehn Shard. As Nevyn points out, the admins are all variously busy at this time of year so progress can be slow. I believe we're looking to push out a new version soon(ish) but we don't have a date set yet, so I unfortunately can't commit to anything specific right now. On the plus side of things, that means that if Doobes has any additional updates to the Pub we can definitely get those in to the next Gehn update too.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Doobes » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:41 pm

LOL! No pressure. :P

I'll see what I can do!
KI #s: MOULa - 6302, Minkata - 35287, Gehn - 14291,
TOC - 82340, DI - 44387
Doobes

Postby Rhee » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:47 am

Plenty of opportunity to change some curtains, repave the floors, add some fishtanks, update the plumbing, swap out a few light fixtures, install Windows (8), and dust the reticulated splines. Get at it, Doobes!
MOULa 2.0: Rhee - 1544785 Gehn Shard: Rhee - 16214

No bahro were harmed or enslaved in the making of this Age.
Rhee

Previous

Return to Building