The NEW Guild of Messengers Pub

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Re: The NEW Guild of Messengers Pub

Postby Doobes » Mon May 05, 2014 4:14 pm

Well, it was made official at the last All Guilds Meeting: the new Pub will be featured on Gehn shard with their next update! Right now, they're working extremely hard to get it working properly so all can enjoy.

HUGE thank you to all of them for their excellent work. When it opens, first round is on me! :D
KI #s: MOULa - 6302, Minkata - 35287, Gehn - 14291,
TOC - 82340, DI - 44387
Doobes

Postby Nev'yn » Mon May 05, 2014 5:31 pm

To quote Go'Me the gopher: "Yip-yip, hooray!"

A free 'Shroom Juice for everyone!!!
KI# 14883206 | "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander
(Note: Any comments or opinions, taken whole or in part, are mine and do not reflect the stance of GoMe.)
Nev'yn

Postby Acorn » Tue May 06, 2014 12:03 am

great news! :D
Acorn

Postby Lyrositor » Tue May 06, 2014 1:05 am

Excellent. This will get me playing Uru again, if only just to enjoy the new Age.
Lyrositor
Explorer #16601888
Lyrositor
Director of Wiki Operations

Postby Annabelle » Tue May 06, 2014 5:33 am

Excellent news! I don't drink alcohol so I hope your pub has more on the menu than alcoholic beverages ;)

Anyway...knowing me, I won't stay sit for a long time... :D
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby janaba » Tue May 06, 2014 6:12 am

This is an absolute awesomeness and delight to look forward to, and that it would be available to explore so soon already seems like a miracle, but is of course due to the diligence and expertise of our precious backstage workers ... I am also quite certain that 'special paths' for extraordinary in-depth explorations have been built in already, right? ... :P

Besides that, here's another vote for non-alcoholic beverages and some vegetarian food/snacks for the launch party ... :D
janaba

Postby Sirius » Tue May 06, 2014 7:09 am

Annabelle wrote:Anyway...knowing me, I won't stay sit for a long time... :D
:o Time to add four layers of extra collision meshes ! :D (although I'm sure after a short time you will be climbing on the roof of the pub, no matter what)

Anyway, really great work Doobes ! Congrats.
I wish I had the patience to do such building, but I always hated how long texturing and lighting takes...
Sirius

Postby Doobes » Tue May 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Annabelle wrote:I don't drink alcohol so I hope your pub has more on the menu than alcoholic beverages ;)

Coffee and tea upon request. If you can sweet talk Nev'yn, he may dip into his hidden coffee stash for the really good stuff. ;)

janaba wrote:...and that it would be available to explore so soon already seems like a miracle, but is of course due to the diligence and expertise of our precious backstage workers ...

I am still absolutely amazed by what they can do. They've been very helpful and supportive through all of this, and once again, I thank ALL of them for that. The bonus will be that this will help smooth the process of getting Blender-made Ages into Gehn shard for future releases.

Sirius wrote:I wish I had the patience to do such building, but I always hated how long texturing and lighting takes...

Heh, I understand completely. Despite that, you're still an amazing programmer. We all come together with our own talents to make the game that much better. The beauty of open source. :D
TOC - 82340, DI - 44387
Doobes

Postby Ehren » Tue May 06, 2014 8:08 pm

Doobes wrote:Well, it was made official at the last All Guilds Meeting: the new Pub will be featured on Gehn shard with their next update! Right now, they're working extremely hard to get it working properly so all can enjoy.

HUGE thank you to all of them for their excellent work. When it opens, first round is on me! :D

Are you putting up a version for Uru CC (at any point) too?
Ehren

Postby Doobes » Tue May 06, 2014 9:55 pm

Ehren wrote:Are you putting up a version for Uru CC (at any point) too?

At some point in the future, yes. For now, however, I'm giving Gehn shard and a few other interested shards exclusive access as a thank you for their help in getting it ready. :)
TOC - 82340, DI - 44387
Doobes

PreviousNext

Return to Building