The NEW Guild of Messengers Pub

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Re: The NEW Guild of Messengers Pub

Postby Deledrius » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:48 pm

Annabelle wrote:Great news!!!

At least on TOC MOUL shard we won't need to ask for the keys to go ... well you know where... ;)

Those shirts are really annoying. :(
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby cskid13 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:29 pm

Well... now, the next question is this: can we realistically expect this to ever be implemented into the main Uru fork? I think I already know the answer, but I'll ask anyway...
cskid13

Postby Deledrius » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:09 pm

cskid13 wrote:Well... now, the next question is this: can we realistically expect this to ever be implemented into the main Uru fork? I think I already know the answer, but I'll ask anyway...

There is currently no path for submitting content to Cyan for use on their server.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Annabelle » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:42 am

When you are the least expecting it, when you level of expectation is not so high, like: "It will be dark as Hell down there..., let me check anyway just for curiosity...", you can be very amazed :lol:

See for yourselves:

Show Spoiler

And as for the keys to get there... I'm blood enough to share them with you ;)
Show Spoiler

EDIT: corrected a mistake in my text
Last edited by Annabelle on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby janaba » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:21 am

Thank you, Annabelle, awesome ... :P

I thought this more to be a utility and storage room or area with a tiny resting area of course, but maybe the resp. deliveries have just been delayed by now ... :)
janaba

Postby Nev'yn » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Well, unlike the game rooms, the store room is simply closer to completion...
...The shelves in there are where the "seasonal" coffee/teas will be stored, among other details like crates, a generator, ect.

Everything in the pub has pretty much been planned out for staged release, unlike Tesh...er, nevermind....All will become clear in the fullness of time.

;)

@Doobes: I think you forgot to turn off the lights when you were finsihed working in there the other day.... :lol:
KI# 14883206 | "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander
(Note: Any comments or opinions, taken whole or in part, are mine and do not reflect the stance of GoMe.)
Nev'yn

Postby Doobes » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Annabelle: Ha! I figured if anyone would find a way back into the storeroom (despite my best attempts to keep it sealed), it'd be you. Nice one!

Nev'yn wrote:@Doobes: I think you forgot to turn off the lights when you were finsihed working in there the other day.... :lol:

Eh, that's OK. We're not paying the electric bill. :P
KI #s: MOULa - 6302, Minkata - 35287, Gehn - 14291,
TOC - 82340, DI - 44387
Doobes

Postby Ehren » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Annabelle wrote:And as for the keys to get there... I'm blood enough to share them with you ;)
Show Spoiler

Show Spoiler

The version of the pub in TOC is EXACTLY the same version as Gehn right? It looked like it was.

BTW, you can find the hotspots for the door buttons underground during the time that the door remains open. From either side. See the cursor in this picture for general area:
GoMeDoor.jpg
GoMeDoor.jpg (114.04 KiB) Viewed 5783 times

Picture is from a test version I converted for offline (hence the slightly different avatar shoulders), but it's like that online too.
Ehren

Postby Annabelle » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:21 pm

@ Ehren: Yes the pub should be EXACTLY the same as the one in Gehn shard. (There might be slight changes since Gehn and TOC don't run on the same base (server-wise)...)

In my spoiler describing how to enter the storage room, I'm just pointing out the fact that trying a cheat command like "/X" or "/Z" won't work much as there is no cheat command available on Gehn to explorers unlike TOC MOUL.

Good to know that the storage room is still a Work in Progress. At least I will be able to steal hmm...borrow... some seasonal teas from time to time. 8-)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Doobes » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:12 pm

Ehren wrote:BTW, you can find the hotspots for the door buttons underground during the time that the door remains open. From either side.

Yeah, that's since been fixed for the next update. I finally figured out how to deactivate the regions for the duration of the time the doors are open. Before, I just not-so-cleverly moved them under the floor. :)
KI #s: MOULa - 6302, Minkata - 35287, Gehn - 14291,
TOC - 82340, DI - 44387
Doobes

PreviousNext

Return to Building