Welcome all in my first World

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Re: Welcome all in my first World

Postby janaba » Wed May 21, 2014 5:45 am

Yeah, I also did a Google translation into German as that is predefined in my FF add-on, but I suppose that's what he expected or at least hoped we would do lol ... :D

Ok, I believe he just devided those zones into red and green zones in general and for himself ... He described how the age was initially much less extensive, about a quarter of what it is now, but then he felt inspired esp. in view of Eder Delin, Eder Tsogal etc. to create some space for relaxation, fun and nice conversations etc., just some greenery, flowers, singing birds and in general natural ambience, which he then called the green zone, as he just felt that it was important to not only have serious exploration with special areas for puzzles and clues etc., which he called the red zone ... That's at least in brief how I understood that ... :P

Yeah, ok, thanks again, Jhon, for the wonderful new adventure and the beautiful and humble description of its development ... We of course also hope that you're translating our appreciations and encouragement for you to go on creating magnificent worlds and stories, esp. the continuation of this one 'Shorah Pahts' ... 8-)

I also sorted out some of my pictures for you all, some have already been posted by others, but nevertheless, if you like, please enjoy a few more ... :)

Show Spoiler
janaba

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Fri May 23, 2014 3:11 pm

I have write a better version of Shorah_Pahts....i have corect any error of lights and anothers little bugs...LOL
I wait Diafero for Upload the new version, were i have added a new change camera zone, and repaired the World monument in the Reader Plaza.
Shorah all and have fun :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Annabelle » Fri May 23, 2014 3:43 pm

We will! Thanks for the update Jhon :D
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Mon May 26, 2014 2:36 pm

OK...The last version of Shorah_Pahts is upload....Thanks Diafero.
I am perplexed for my chees set....Anyone have destroided it, and not have reset the age....Strange.
Tanks again for to have visit it...Have fun :D :D :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Previous

Return to Building