Welcome all in my first World

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Welcome all in my first World

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sun May 11, 2014 12:33 pm

Shorah all. With the help and support of Diafero, now is all ready for you.
I'm happy to give you my welcome in my first Job.....I hope can like you.
This is my thanks for the Cyan World, The Ubisoft Entertainement and one of the best games created. A new story who come from the first chapter of Myst.
Welcome all into my little dream....the City of Peace....Welcome all.....in SHORAH PAHTS :D :D :D :D :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Re: Welcome all in my first World

Postby diafero » Sun May 11, 2014 1:43 pm

From your announcement I take it that the sound issue is gone now, and I can put the age on UAM for people to play offline?
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sun May 11, 2014 2:44 pm

I have see dulcamara into my age, and have said me the sounds work. Then yes. Can you insert my age for all players in OFfline version.
If there is again any thing we most see, i write you a mail. Thanks for now. Shorah :D
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Annabelle » Mon May 12, 2014 5:52 am

Great news! I'll explore your age later today :)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Seppolo » Tue May 13, 2014 12:45 am

Thank you for "Shorah Pahts"!

This is a beautiful idyllic spot! :D
Is like one of the "Eder".
Feel me in good hands. :)
„Myst will never forgotten“

Seppolo

Postby JanB » Tue May 13, 2014 2:46 am

Shorah Path is a nice age to explore.
Quite a story in some books I found.
No problems with hearing the sounds, except that it stops sometimes at some specific points in the age, but it returns as soon as you move away a little away from that specific spot.
Some challenging stairs are not so easy to climb, but some exercise helps!
JanB

Postby janaba » Tue May 13, 2014 2:54 am

This age is not yet available to be explored offline ... Thanks however, Jhon J. Jaguar and diafero, I suppose it'll soon be ready for offline exploration too ... :P
janaba

Postby Dulcamara » Tue May 13, 2014 5:12 am

Thank you for sharing your age with all explorers
A beautiful story that lies behind it.
We had fun yesterday at my second visit to Shorah Path.
Kevin and I have no more rested until we finally reached there destination.
No easy way :) And it really is advisable to explore this age with two or more people.
In some places, it helps to share his observations. Because you could easily get lost. :lol:
Dulcamara

Postby Annabelle » Tue May 13, 2014 5:14 am

...Finally, I didn't visit it yet. I'll as soon as the age will be available through the UAM downloader. By the comments of the other explorers, I might be tempted to visit it tonight. Diafero might differ the release on UAM to tease us so we have to visit it online first
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Annabelle » Tue May 13, 2014 9:07 pm

Disclaimer: I won't spoil anything that you are intended to solve... but being who I am :lol: yes definitely I'm spoiling out some items on the side ;)

I finally logged in Deep Island and played/solved the whole age. It's an awesome age. Well done job Jhon, I'm really impressed! You should be more confident, when you presented your age in the first place, I was expecting a plane with few trees here and there, something basic, you know ;).

I really like the garden section with the spiralled waterways ending in big water basin and the tree leaves. I played all the evening with Ehren. He helped me out find my way into ... to finally reach ... and I'm glad he helped me out on this as this is not what I like the most and I'm a bit claustrophobic so moving my avatar in close narrow paths is just a way of making me panicking...

I was amazed to click on a book in a certain area and find that the story told in it was in French, an excellent French in fact. Almost perfect, I found one grammatical mistake with one adverb (I already contacted the translator so it should be addressed) and the contractions "ae" and "oe" and the apostrophes are not showing at all, beside those flaws it is really perfect! I've been lucky to click on the French version first since there are 5 versions of the same story: English, French, German, Italian, & Spanish. Good & very long story, we are not used to spend 20 minutes reading a story in a book in URU.

We explored a lot and found some nice spots, I won't spoil anything of our adventures during the solving.

Spoils are coming up don't you worry :lol: ...

As a final task, Ehren and myself did something funny, take a look:
Show Spoiler

BTW, if you do the above described task, please type "/!resetage" when you are alone to replace all the pieces on the deck and close all the doors so others that will follow can enjoy the age fully :D I did leave Ehren alone in the age, he had a bigger plan in mind so if the age is not resetted by him at the end of the evening and you stumble on some "lost pieces" somewhere in the age just type "/!resetage" when alone to undo what we (Ehren & I) did tonight :)
Last edited by Annabelle on Wed May 14, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Next

Return to Building