Lonirvan: a little taste....

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Re: Lonirvan: a little taste....

Postby janaba » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:16 am

dtierce wrote:link please?

There you go ... Enjoy ... I didn't watch this in full view this time lol, but just from a technical point of view, a great job ... :P

I'd like to add that this was my last review resp. look into this age for now ... I really don't like to be chased or hunted down by monsters or beasts lol ... When I encountered them in life I'd bless them and move on, but there's no need to expose myself to such stuff for no reason ... The game world is already sufficiently crowded with monsters, beasts and crazed people or entities and designed and equipped with hostile and violent environments and stories ... :geek:

Yeah, however, besides that, not everybody has to or needs to like everything, we're all different, and there are sufficient fans around to cheer you on anyway, so, I wish you much fun and success with your creative evolvement and expansion further on ... Have all a great Holiday Season btw ... :)
janaba

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:44 pm

HAHA...Dear Janaba...I think you have misunderstand my true intention.....My last video is only for can have a judge about this kind of job......In the first is not possible does it because the view is very small. I need your impressions for to do the job who i have in my mind. Don't worry please.....me too i don't think to something about violence or over things who are out to the spirit of Myst. Sorry if you have think this. The beast is only for a new kind of puzzle who i have think into my project. For the truth, the condition of this puzzle is deferent to all ages, but no violence in that. Moreover if you read the story can understand more about it. But i cannot now said more. Today i have see another problem were i most complete my sperimental sistem. For this your impressions are preciouses for me. And your too. I please all to not think i will to do a job who go to against the Myst Spirit......IS NOT MY IDEA AND NOT MY INTENTION!!!
Good Job All. 8-)
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:54 pm

dtierce wrote:link please?

You have reason...i have forgot the link....Sorry...LOL :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub9z3wuHnF0
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby Wamduskasapa » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:20 am

looks like that is one hungry little beastie.

LOL
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:03 pm

Yes...il like to that. But in the story you can to know better it. Take patience....I most to do many job again. Bye 8-)
Jhon J. Jaguar

Previous

Return to Building