Release of ELSEWHERE after Somewhere and Iceworld

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Re: Release of ELSEWHERE after Somewhere and Iceworld

Postby Dulcamara » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:10 pm

Hello Denost.
You have my full respect for your great achievement.
I always thought, ok it's a young lad, he is familiar with PC and programming. But wow, I did not expect that the builders of these Ages could be a grandfather.
I was very impressed as appeared in Deep Iceland Elswhere. :o WOW what a huge complex Age. I love to explore large areas.
Then came Iceworld, after some problems (some crashes) I was able to solve the puzzle. A wonderfull Journey.
Now you have again created such a huge Age.
Well, the puzzles are a little too hard for me, but that's not important.
For me it is important to discover new places to see interesting things. And there are really enough.

TrapperDave wrote:
I sure wished for an elevator recall button to bring it back down but found none
Denost wrote:
You are right
I do not know to program that
More generally I do not know how to activate one object by two (or more) buttons.
I would like to learn how to proceed

I have the same problems. I'm not the best programmers. I can only change small things in scripts. For own scripts i lack the understanding. :cry:

But it is not so important. I appreciate your use very much and
i want to say thank you for your great work. :)
Dulcamara

Postby diafero » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:19 am

Hi all,

sorry for the long delay.
As Annabelle mentioned, I am not regularily checking these forums anymore, so the best way to make sure I notice an age is to send me a mail (diafero AT arcor DOT de). I will reply, eventually, but when I'm busy it can take a week.

In any case, I'd like to upload this to DI Shard + UAM as soon as possible :) . Could you upload the files again somewhere, denost? The last link I found is <http://www.filedropper.com/elsewhere>, and that doesn't work currently...

Kind regards,
diafero
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby denost2 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:00 am

diafero wrote:Could you upload the files again somewhere, denost?

You will find the Age Elsewhere here:
http://www.filedropper.com/elsewhere050615
denost2

Postby diafero » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:41 am

Thanks, the age looks all right.
I will upload it tomorrow or on Monday... my poor Internet connection at home will take quite a while to do that ;-)

Btw, the age contains a sound file that it does not use: ELSWCIBEmpt.ogg
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby diafero » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:17 am

Elsewhere is on the Shard and on UAM now.

diafero
Deep Island Admin

Previous

Return to Building