FBX Plugin & Converter

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Re: FBX Plugin & Converter

Postby J'Kla » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:19 pm

I will look into that. Thanks ;-)
J'Kla

Postby J'Kla » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:08 am

Sorry for the delayed response this is a back burner project along with many others and this post is just to let you know the back burner is still on just at a very low heat. ;)
J'Kla

Postby Emor D'ni Lap » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:57 am

Wow do I ever know that situation!

Over the past year-and-a-half, not a week has gone by that I don't think about the URU projects I want to get back to working on.
I had thought that my free time would be more open by about now, but freelance jobs have pushed back my schedules on other crucial Real Life projects - meaning I still have another six to eight weeks before I can do anything creative.
I am so looking forward to having some fun..... :roll:
Emor D'ni Lap

Postby Jhon J. Jaguar » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Shorah my friend Emor
Sorry if i answer only now. I have read someone work with 3DS 8. After many time seeking informations and software (and if i mistake, excuse me), The best versions who work correctly for plasma are 3DS 7 or 3DS 2010. The version 8 and 9 have a strange problem for work with plasma engine, and the versions from 2011 to next have not a plugin available who can work in plasma setting. Is true, these informations are old, because come from 2011, but i not have hear abotut another version of 3DS Max good for to create ages in safety.
I think is better work with Max 7, for not have problem after export age or plasma settings. Thanks to a good plugin, i know Max 2010 is good too, ut i prefer use the original Max....low perils of crash...LOL
Good job all. And take care. 8-)
Jhon J. Jaguar

Postby J'Kla » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:16 am

The problem is that all of the sources for the Converter or the Plugin (Not the Cyan one) needed to convert Blender to 3Ds point at Auodesk pages that no longer exist (broken links) .

Autodesk have killed all support for their old 32bit versions It should technically be some sort of abandon-ware but they just want people to move on to their paid 64bit versions which would be reasonable if there was support for the Cyan plasma tool. :(
J'Kla

Previous

Return to Building