Nilodnam Gallery

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Nilodnam Gallery

Postby J'Kla » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:44 am

Some of you will have visited my Nilodnam Gallery Space.

I am currently putting a lot of work in to make it easier to add new age images and preparing it so that when we get ladders in Korman I can make this a MOSS compatable age.

This should also allow me to add those images for ages that have been created since I built this age.

There is also the possibility of adding more rooms.

I also know there has been some talk of a Nexus issue with this in mind I have been considering trying to make every image a link point and to have a corresponding link in point in front of each image.

I know this is not linking books but within any boook you do touch an image and it could be argued that behind each painting there is a book thus keeping it consistent with cannon.

I am eliciting opinions here.

None of this is fixed and at the moment I am just involved in a lot of object renaming.

Once the renaming exercise is finished I should be able to provide some numbers on how many images are available in Nilodnam.
J'Kla

Re: Nilodnam Gallery

Postby J'Kla » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:30 pm

Ok, I have created a new Gallery space and it has circa 1050 picture frames I reckon about 50 of them will fail because they are slots where touching the picture to link would be an issue, either way, it provides a lot of places that could be used for linking.

The new gallery space is a combination of Nilodnam and Noidrocca.

Either way, I am waiting for release 0.06 of Korman or at least one with ladder building capability. :-)

I also envisage any picture that has a link out would have a link in so that the builder of the age could place a link in their age such that they could link to the position in the gallery where their link out exists.
J'Kla

Return to Building