Error on Export Journals Korman 0.06

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Error on Export Journals Korman 0.06

Postby J'Kla » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:10 am

I mentioned in the tutorial request thread about an error I was getting on export. I have nailed it down to occurrences of exported Journals. I have picked the bones out of the error by grabbing a screen shot then retyping the detail as follows.

I don't think I made any errors this is just a section I have multiple journals and I get this loads of times as each of 24 journals exports.

Code: Select all
location: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\korman\nodes\node_core.py:140

location: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\korman\nodes\node_core.py:140

Traceback <most recent call last>:
   File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\korman\nodes\node_python.py”, line 499, in update
      self.value = attrib.simple_value
AttributeError: can’t set attribute

RecursionError: maximum recursion depth exceeded

File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\korman\nodes\node_python.py”, line 464, in on_update_float

I think the indentation may be due to line wrapping.

The Journals still export and appear to work pulling the required from the .loc file

I figured some more detail may help trace the issue.
J'Kla

Re: Error on Export Journals Korman 0.06

Postby Deledrius » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:44 am

J'Kla wrote:I have picked the bones out of the error by grabbing a screen shot then retyping the detail as follows.

In the future, you should be able to recover the error from the export log and just copy+paste instead of needing to type it all out from an image. Thanks for going through this trouble to report the error! :shock:

I can confirm this bug. I'll look into this and make sure it gets fixed, hopefully for the next release. Thank you for finding and reporting these issues!

Edit: This bug has been fixed in Korman 0.07.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Return to Building