So finally an update: I released version 1.2.1!
Here is the blog post about it: LINKDOWNLOADChanges:
1. No more crazy lag. Game should run good on High and a bit choppy in places on Epic on older graphics cards. If you get lag try reducing either anti-aliasing or shadows or both. Epic shadows look the best.
2. Improved just about everything. More detail. Better lighting. Etc.
3. Improved interactables. Try clicking on objects/boxes/doors and see what happens.
Just a heads up: The controls menu is still outdated and doesn’t clearly show the default controls.
They are as follows:
1. Left Mouse Button: Interact (If you see an object that looks interactable but won’t respond, try a few more times. The clicking mechanism is quite finnicky and I’m looking for a solution so it hits 100% of the time)
2. Right Mouse Button: Toggle cursor
3. Space: Jump
4. Shift: Run (Might change this to Q for better ergonomics soon)
5. F: Drop Book
6. R: Take Book (Book drops when you pick up another book like in real life. (I might include an inventory later on if it seems doable))
7: Tab: Pause Menu
Issues still to fix:
1. Day Night cycles need to coordinate between Ages and update accordingly.
2. A much better ocean shader is in the works.
3. A few minor errors (meshes not placed right etc.)
4. Update controls completely.
5. Original music (hoping Hollister can help although he's quite busy with Cyan right now.)
6. "Unknown" Age needs more content - structures and a journal.
7. Hopefully a new Age soon.