The restoration of the Kahlo Pub

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

The restoration of the Kahlo Pub

Postby kovich » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:21 am

I got very inspired by Samjay’s Zahlto - Explorers' Emporium that I dusted off my thumb drive and started looking at some of the projects I started a few years ago. I found most of them were very good learning projects and not worth the efforts to make them anything more than they are. I did find my notes on plans to restore the Kahlo Pub. Clear the debris to gain access to the back storeroom and the left and right-side rooms. Repair the floor, walls, arches and ceiling, give it a fresh coat of paint, rebuild the tables and chairs. So my restoration of the Pub is underway. I’m using Blender 2.79 / Korman and the other great tools that I have found here. I was considering posting the blender file so folks could see it under construction but that maybe something for later.
kovich

Re: The restoration of the Kahlo Pub

Postby Semjay » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:55 pm

Kovich, I am delighted my Age has rekindled your creative impetus! Good luck with the refurbishment! If the geometry is already done it won’t take too long to finish!
Semjay

Return to Building