Four new ages for Uru

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Re: Four new ages for Uru

Postby melvin » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:53 am

The Ruins of Azmar is a quiet peaceful place, but it's also rather spooky, seemed an appropriate place to have a few spooks; nothing too scary though.
As for the Maintainers Gateway I suppose I should really warn you that this is my biggest age too date. Palamary Bay was 42MB with 1528 objects, the Maintainers Gateway is 57MB with 3190 objects; not that you can see all objects in an age. It may be only one age but there are four distinctively different areas. You could say it's four ages all rolled into one; two small & two large. Five if you count the rotating Gahreesen top flip area as an age.
melvin

Postby melvin » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:45 am

I'll just update the link to the my Meshes which now includes the Maintainers Gateway ones; 3d Max users seem to find them useful. OBJ Wavefront exports from Blender with UV mapping & textures, does this even load into Max I wonder..? Here is the link again...
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y6i2s07r ... 2.zip/file

The Path of the Lost Ages now has SDL states, switch cameras & some fixes. I will update this when I finish Western Teledahn.
Attachments
Western_Teledahn.jpg
Western_Teledahn.jpg (64.41 KiB) Viewed 12273 times
Last edited by melvin on Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
melvin

Postby Chacal » Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:55 am

Beautiful!
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Previous

Return to Building