Absolute Beginner Tutorials for new age builders

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Absolute Beginner Tutorials for new age builders

Postby zeke365 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:17 am

So I know there are a lot of tutorials out there, you don't know where to start or how to start for age building. So this thread is to help new age builders get into age building without being to complicated and easy them into.

The first thing we need to discuss is there difference between beginner tutorial and absolute tutorial.
(This based on my observation and your not gonna find anywhere else because it not explained very well.)

Now a beginner tutorial is generally someone who has background of different program, say they want to learn blender but all they know is unreal. This where beginner tutorial comes in because it giving some basic of the program they want to know that you and can take that knowledge with them and understand both programs better and how to utilize them.

Our second one is called absolute beginner. This means a person has no previous knowledge of the program and can learn the basics of that particular program. These tend be slower place and dig in a little deeper on the meaning of certain things in the program that regular beginner tutorial would not. (not say they don't but more that they have some knowledge already).

Now in this thread what I want to do is show some absolute beginner tutorials to help new age builders create fan ages, this will include blender, python, and any other resources I can find, think of like resource page to help out.

This is no way to replace the wiki but to make it easier for new comers coming into this.

Right now I m taking this tutorial to help me get familiar with 2.79 blender and I found it extremely helpful because now when I open blender I don't feel overwhelmed with all the buttons and the easy of understanding it.

here that tutorial https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrgQj91MOVfjTShOMRY8TLmkJ7OFr7bj6

As I find new tutorials I will post then in this thread. This not gonna make you an expert but just to help you get started.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
zeke365

Re: Absolute Beginner Tutorials for new age builders

Postby zeke365 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:10 pm

Here another useful tool you will need to get age building with and that python and this tutorial I did watch the first video but have not gone through it yet but should be helpful to those who need it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Yd7upQsXY
zeke365

Return to Building