Blend of my Linking Book Models for use.

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Blend of my Linking Book Models for use.

Postby Tweek » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:20 am

After a conversation in the Writers Pub discord channel with Calum I figured it would be a good idea for me to pop all my book models into a .blend for people to use if they wish.

The blend contains 8 books, Descriptive Book, Linking Book, small book, and large book both in "newer book" and "older book" styles. Textures should be packed into the blend if I've done it right and the textures have notations on so you can see what part goes where (although it's obvious anyway).

cap.png
cap.png (299.34 KiB) Viewed 1766 times

Blend is located here: http://dniexplorer.com/temp/book-models.blend
Beneath - IC Blog.
Beneath: Ages of Tweek - FB Age Dev Page.
Tweek

Re: Blend of my Linking Book Models for use.

Postby ametist » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:16 am

Ever so nice of you Tweek! I downloaded and opened your blend file, set it to use korman and changed the color space to RGB, works perfect. So thanks a lot for providing this file. I checked with my book model, it has over 200 faces and your has 37 :D Ver nice texture too, great work!
ametist

Re: Blend of my Linking Book Models for use.

Postby Doobes » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:22 pm

Excellent work, Tweek! You remind me that we still need to put together a repository of common items people can use, which will be much easier now that we have Cyan's blessing to pick apart their MOUL files. This would be a great addition too. :)
KI #s: MOULa - 6302, Minkata - 35287, Gehn - 14291,
TOC - 82340, DI - 44387
Doobes

Return to Building