Linking Book Error in Korman

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Linking Book Error in Korman

Postby Ha'leen » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:43 pm

Shorah,

I am having a play around with Blender for Korman and have an issue with adding a linking book that someone here may be able to help with. When I try to add a linking book from the Add -> Plasma -> Linking Book, I get the following error:

Code: Select all
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\Blender for Korman\2.79\scripts\addons\korman\operators\op_mesh.py", line 559, in execute
    self.create_linkingbook_objects()
  File "D:\Blender for Korman\2.79\scripts\addons\korman\operators\op_mesh.py", line 590, in create_linkingbook_objects
    with utils.bmesh_object(clk_rgn_name) as (clk_rgn, bm):
AttributeError: module 'korman.exporter.utils' has no attribute 'bmesh_object'

Is there a way to fix this issue?

Thanks!
Ha'leen

Re: Linking Book Error in Korman

Postby Maroonroon » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:05 am

I confirm the error.

If you want, you can use this file instead, for now: xLinkingBookNew.blend
Last edited by Maroonroon on Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maroonroon

Postby Doobes » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:33 am

I got the error too and tried poking at the code myself, but didn't get very far in fixing the problem. I've put in an issue to the GitHub, so hopefully it'll get fixed soon: https://github.com/H-uru/korman/issues/386

I wholeheartedly recommend signing up for GitHub (it's free) and reporting any future issues this way. The H'uru team may not check the forums as often as GitHub and its various notifications. ;)
KI #s: MOULa - 6302, Minkata - 35287, Gehn - 14291,
TOC - 82340, DI - 44387
Doobes

Postby Ha'leen » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:48 am

Maroonroon wrote:I confirm the error :
If you want, you can use this file instead, for now: xLinkingBookNew.blend

Thanks Maroonroon, appreciated.
Ha'leen

Postby Ha'leen » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:49 am

Doobes wrote:I got the error too and tried poking at the code myself, but didn't get very far in fixing the problem. I've put in an issue to the GitHub, so hopefully it'll get fixed soon: https://github.com/H-uru/korman/issues/386

I wholeheartedly recommend signing up for GitHub (it's free) and reporting any future issues this way. The H'uru team may not check the forums as often as GitHub and its various notifications. ;)

Thanks for reporting that Doobes, and yes for possible future issues, I'll do that. Much appreciated.
Ha'leen

Postby Doobes » Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:38 am

Like magic (or just great programmers), a fix has been made: https://github.com/H-uru/korman/pull/387

If you're comfortable modifying your Korman scripts, you can implement those changes immediately to fix your copy. Otherwise, it will likely be in the next release.
KI #s: MOULa - 6302, Minkata - 35287, Gehn - 14291,
TOC - 82340, DI - 44387
Doobes

Postby Ha'leen » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:41 am

Doobes wrote:Like magic (or just great programmers), a fix has been made: https://github.com/H-uru/korman/pull/387

If you're comfortable modifying your Korman scripts, you can implement those changes immediately to fix your copy. Otherwise, it will likely be in the next release.

Fantastic, thank you folks!
Ha'leen

Return to Building