Thank You to Everyone Who Helped Me Out!

If you feel like you're up to the challenge of building your own Ages in Blender or 3ds Max, this is the place for you!

Thank You to Everyone Who Helped Me Out!

Postby Jennifer_P » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:25 am

I just want to say "thank you" again to the helpful people on this board who ironed out the problems with getting my Age made and running in time for my class presentation. Thanks to you, the presentation went great--and I think that the part people enjoyed most was getting to see the avatar walking through the model. So thanks again for helping me get that mess of problems solved in time! /thumbsup to all of you. 8-)
Jennifer_P

Re: Thank You to Everyone Who Helped Me Out!

Postby Aloys » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:14 am

I'm glad you were able to complete what you wanted in time. And of course I'm even more glad the presentation went well. :) (thinking of it, that may be the first 'public' unveiling of an Age.. That's pretty cool. 8-) )
Now that the presentation is done, what is your schedule for the rest of the forest?
Aloys

Re: Thank You to Everyone Who Helped Me Out!

Postby Jennifer_P » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:34 am

It's due on Tuesday by midnight. (We got an extension, yeah!) But aside from the school deadline, I don't have a schedule in place. It will probably end up being months before I'm satisfied with how the terrain looks ("NO NO NO! It's all wrong! This vertex is .05 cm too high!") let alone the trees, shrubs, or textures. We'll see. :)
Jennifer_P

Return to Building