Offline UruCC+Drizzle32 USB key

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Re: Offline UruCC+Drizzle32 USB key

Postby Maroonroon » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:59 am

diafero wrote:Yeah that should set the default value.

You need to re-build the pak file then, as well. The wiki has instructions for how to do that.

It don't work.
If I extract the "xUserKIAdmin.py" file of the "offlineki.pak" file, edit the line 234 (222 in your gitlab link) to add "StiltHouse01"
Code: Select all
autoLinkAge = xUserKI.GetChronicle(kAutoLinkChronicle, 'StiltHouse01')

and replace the "xUserKIAdmin.py" file in the "offlineki.pak" file using PlasmaShop3:
- With my previous avatar, I start the game in Relto, but the Age is broken.
- With a new avatar, I start the game in the "AvatarCustomization" Age, but the Age is broken.
In the first case, there's no icon at all in the "inventory" (bottom of the screen); for the second case, no item at all in the right panel (the right panel is even not here) and there's no menu buton to start playing or to quit the game.
I have to quit the game a different way.
I even tryed to extract all the ".py" files of the "offlineki.pak" file, delete the "offlineki.pak" file, create a new "offlineki.pak" file, and add all the ".py" files without editing them; same result.

And just to be more precise about what I'd like to do; I'd like the avatar to start the game at StiltHouse01 if he haven't found the Relto book, or to start at Relto if he found it.
I already edit the "Personal.sdl" file (adding a new version) to set "VAR BYTE YeeshaPage25[1] DEFAULT=1 # Bahro poles" (and "VAR INT YP10LastTreeGrowth[1] DEFAULT=1").
I still have to find how to:
- remove the "YeeshaPage25" in the Cleft (there's no "VAR BOOL clftYeeshaPage25Vis[1]" in the "Cleft.sdl" file),
- enable all the sparckies in the Ages (not in a monthly base).

EDIT:
Error message in the PlasmaShop2 output when I add the new "xUserKIAdmin.py" file:
Compiling C:\Users\Manuel\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp98F7.tmp\xUserKIAdmin.py ...
  File "C:\Users\Manuel\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp98F7.tmp\xUserKIAdmin.py", line 467
    (valid, data) = xUserKI.GetArg(ki, cmnd, args, 'interval> <command>|<interval> <count> <command', (lambda args: if xUserKI.IsFloat(args[0]) and args[1].startswith('/') and xUserKI.IsInt(args[1]):
                                                                                                                     ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Lines 394 to 396 in your gitlab link:
        (valid, data) = xUserKI.GetArg(ki, cmnd, args, 'interval> <command>|<interval> <count> <command',
          lambda args: xUserKI.IsFloat(args[0]) and (args[1].startswith('/') or ( xUserKI.IsInt(args[1]) and args[2].startswith('/') )) )
        if not valid: return True

Lines 467 to 470 in the "xUserKIAdmin.py" file of my Uru folder:
        (valid, data) = xUserKI.GetArg(ki, cmnd, args, 'interval> <command>|<interval> <count> <command', (lambda args: if xUserKI.IsFloat(args[0]) and args[1].startswith('/') and xUserKI.IsInt(args[1]):
passargs[2].startswith('/')))
        if not valid:
            return True

If I replace the "xUserKIAdmin.py" file of my Uru folder by the one of you gitlab link, it works:
- With my previous avatar, I start the game in Relto and I'm automatically linked to StiltHouse01; nothing seems to be broken.
- With a new avatar, I start the game in the "AvatarCustomization" Age and I'm automatically linked to StiltHouse01 (it isn't possible to customize the avatar because the link is done automatically); there's no icon to the bottom right of the screen to change the options or to quit the game, I have to quit the game a different way.

So... To be more precise about what I'd like to do:
- If the avatar haven't found the Relto book, I'd like to start the game in "AvatarCustomization", and when I leave the Age, to be linked to StiltHouse01.
- If the avatar have found the Relto book, I'd like to start the game in Relto.
Maroonroon

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion