Shorah!

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Shorah!

Postby Pryftan » Sat May 03, 2008 8:25 pm

I've been poking around and I've seen a number of new faces since I'd last been around.. and I just thought I'd introduce myself - I'm the other assistant GM of forum management, so it's my fault poor BAD has twice the moderation work to do than he ever should have! I kind of fell off the Earth after moderating for a few months.. but I'm going to try my best to wade through all the new material and new people and get active again.

It's great to see we won't let the concept of an ever-growing cavern die without a fight..
.rilvoohee vehrehnehm vokan pam mahnshootahv rub voohee taygahnehm mahtahntahv
Pryftan

Re: Shorah!

Postby Chacal » Sat May 03, 2008 8:27 pm

I was wondering where you'd gone.
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby Paradox » Sat May 03, 2008 8:31 pm

Welcome Back Pryftan! Good to see you back :)
Paradox

Postby Pryftan » Sat May 03, 2008 8:35 pm

Chacal wrote:I was wondering where you'd gone.

Well, I went through cycles of interest with new content always distinctly reviving my passion for it, so when Uru went on the "break before the second season" I told people I'd probably drift away slowly until the second season came out. Then one day Kato IMed me like "Yeah, Uru's shutting down" and I kind of figured I wouldn't be coming back.

But I've been toying with Tromegahl lately, and while I don't think I'll ever get as involved as I was, I think I certainly can devote some time to the type of creative outlet this forum provided. And seeing it still thriving was kind of shaming; if everyone else can keep going without official new content, I should be able to as well..
.rilvoohee vehrehnehm vokan pam mahnshootahv rub voohee taygahnehm mahtahntahv
Pryftan

Postby BAD » Sat May 03, 2008 8:49 pm

Cool. It truthfully hasn't been that hard, but there have been a few times I was wondering what the heek happened to ya. WB! :)
BAD is as good as he gets
BAD

Return to Off-Topic Discussion