MOUL Music?

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Re: MOUL Music?

Postby katreeny » Sun May 11, 2008 6:22 am

Jojon wrote:Uhm, so mathematically figuring out the vectors before taking a single step wasn't kosher then? :oops:

It got you the music... I think it was kosher so long as you solved it SOMEHOW. Or <cough> read the spoiler with detailed descriptions of "go this direction for about X second, press the symbol, find your constellation in the night sky, follow it for about X seconds until you see the symbol, walk through the symbol, follow your constellation back to BahroHenge"

Katreeny
Katreeny - KI 954782
katreeny

Postby BAD » Sun May 11, 2008 10:20 am

Glad to hear there are still altruists out there. ;)
BAD is as good as he gets
BAD

Postby Pryftan » Sun May 11, 2008 11:04 am

I couldn't solve Minkata for a really long time, mostly because I never noticed the compass directions book next to the Linking Book.

.. :oops:
.rilvoohee vehrehnehm vokan pam mahnshootahv rub voohee taygahnehm mahtahntahv
Pryftan

Postby teedyo » Sun May 11, 2008 4:55 pm

katreeny wrote:p.s. Thank you to the very kind anonymous person who pointed me in a direction I shall not name. You know who you are ;)

Now remember that a copy of a file on a "live" disk in a running system is NOT a backup! :D
teedyo

Postby katreeny » Sun May 11, 2008 6:30 pm

teedyo wrote:
katreeny wrote:p.s. Thank you to the very kind anonymous person who pointed me in a direction I shall not name. You know who you are ;)

Now remember that a copy of a file on a "live" disk in a running system is NOT a backup! :D

Lesson learned. Certain crucial items are now backed up to a) CD, b) two separate flash drives.

Katreeny
katreeny

Postby Chacal » Sun May 11, 2008 8:44 pm

katreeny wrote:(did anyone else ever just sit in K'veer and look out the stained glass window and admire the sheer beauty of it all, with that gorgeous ethereal music looping?)

Yes.

the end Show Spoiler
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby Tomala » Wed May 14, 2008 6:52 pm

I turned mine into mp3's so I could go on walks and listen to them if I wanted to. :D
Tomala

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion