My sincere appologies

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

My sincere appologies

Postby Karkadann » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:50 am

Their is a problem with My TheLostStonehenge age, after exporting and converting it under the name TheStonehenge I thought the name TheLostStonehenge would sound better, (being in space its lost in space?? play on words) Not knowing the issues it would cause I added the word "lost" to the files before I zipped them up and sent them for publishing. I then realized that I had the Stonehenge in my Relto and from what I understand its turning up everywhere you go after visiting the Stonehenge. after trying to figure out why it was happening I realized that it was happening on the off line version as well. I tryed to figure out what I had done to cause this. Going threw several possibilities I remembered I changed the name and added the word lost So I removed the word lost from all the "TheLostStonehenge" filles in the dat folder and it corrected the problem.

I re-exported the age properly with a new age file with the prefix 2020 which im hoping should be up shortly. Again this was not intentional and I am sorry for any inconvenience.
Last edited by Karkadann on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Re: My sincere appologies

Postby diafero » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:51 am

So, the version currently in UAM has these issues? Thanks for the warning!
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Karkadann » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Well it looks like the Stonehenge invasion of Uru is over, lesson learned thank you
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Karkadann

Postby Chacal » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:23 pm

It would make a good IC story though - invasion of Ages by huge stone structures; explorers fight to find the source before all Ages are destroyed; finally solve the problem by hunting down and killing Karkadann.

Sounds a little like Dot's journal in Neolbah.
Chacal

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Chacal

Postby Karkadann » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:27 pm

aww mannnnn I gotta find ANOTHER host. I was hoping this one would last at least a good forty or fifty years. and septics like this one are very difficult to find this days
Karkadann

Postby KBQ » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:31 pm

I thought it was HILARIOUS. I went to every single age to see where the Stonehenge would appear. Wish it were a function you could switch on and off.
KBQ

Postby tangara » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I believe that Karkadann was so upset than Stonehenge was lost than he turned it into invasive virus : everywhere you go, you find it ! Very well hidden sometimes, but always there : high in the sky or under the water or behind the walls, flymode necessary !
My favourites :

Show Spoiler
tangara

Postby Karkadann » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:41 pm

:D :lol:
I knew I should have done Dr Who's Tartis :P
Karkadann

Postby Corvus » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:33 am

I'm having a lot of fun too looking for TheLostStonehenge. I like the new looks of Eder Delin and Eder Tsogal:
Show Spoiler

Most funny was to change my outfit in my new wardrobe :lol:
Show Spoiler

Besides all the fun I like your age, Karkadann, and it would be nice to see some development there in the future.

I knew I should have done Dr Who's Tartis

I was fancying with this idea too :)
"To regard the imagination as metaphysics is to think of it as part of life, and to think of it as part of life is to realize the extent of artifice. We live in the mind."

-Wallace Stevens-
Corvus

Postby Karkadann » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Hay what are these weird things growing in my Stonehenge age
Show Spoiler
Karkadann

Next

Return to Off-Topic Discussion