Veralun'ed On MOUL Forums!!

Anything that isn't directly related to Age Creation but that might be interesting to Age developers.

Veralun'ed On MOUL Forums!!

Postby Rabbit » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:54 am

Apologies one and all if I am posting this in the wrong place....but I have had one of my postings Velalun'ed on the MOUL forums, which has made me see red.

Everyone could not have missed the tragic events in Japan and I posted in the Off-Topic section wishing everyone to join me in thoughts and prayers for those affected by the events there.

Guess what? The heading was deleted and moved to someone else's posting, in the Japanese Nihongo Forum. What the hell gives????

I wouldn't mind if I were told about it, but I had no messages, PM's or anything. It disappeared right in front of me.

*snort*
Rabbit

Re: Veralun'ed On MOUL Forums!!

Postby Tweek » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:10 am

I'd suggest reposting it and adding the something like the following to the end of the post

"posted in the off topic forum for english speaking members to discuss."

I'd probably suggest mentioning that editing of threads means that the mod should have PM'd you about it per Rawa's request as well.
Beneath - IC Blog.
Beneath: Ages of Tweek - FB Age Dev Page.
Tweek

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:48 am

Don't bother. Complaining about veralun will get you on a shit list, and all of your posts will be deleted... Just like mine 8-)
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby Karkadann » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Depending on how carefully you word your post and using the right kind of charisma , you can make them Velarun resistant.

Shhhhhhhh
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Return to Off-Topic Discussion